Killed a red phantom with white ring. Got 480K souls?

Joeninjapro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Joeninjapro
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

So I was playing with my new level 48 Sorcerer, summoned a couple of phantoms and getting ready to fight the sentinel trio when we were invaded by a red phantom with the white phantom ring. He proceeded to kill off both of my 2 helpers and started to come after me. I did my best to stay fight him off, but he was clearly better than me. Backing away with my shield up, he came after me and made a mistake, falling to his death. Yes!!!! Best sight ever. Then I looked down at my souls and it said 480K souls!!!!!!!!!!

Not a chance, I started the fight with maybe 14K but that's it. What the heck happened? Anybody got any ideas?

Jooj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 Jooj
Member since 2003 • 284 Posts

Seems high. Was a high level character who invaded or something. I have had wins with 150k rewards before.

Joeninjapro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 Joeninjapro
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@Jooj: Yeah I thought so too. Any chance it was just a game glitch or something? Getting that many souls after one battle sure does change your game significantly. Going from level 48 to level 103 meant alot of boss battles I had to do on my own. Any idea what the level range is for someone to be able to invade your game?

Jooj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#4 Jooj
Member since 2003 • 284 Posts

I think if you are very low level and get invaded by someone very high they may award more souls. Doesn't stop the whole soul memory system being bullshit, of course.