waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

User Lists: 0

#2 waflerevolution
Member since 2004 • 10598 Posts
I can honestly say I don;t play games for trophies... or achievements.
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 duncanr2n
Member since 2003 • 2449 Posts
When I play a game that has Trophies/Achievements, I do like to try and get them, but I don't choose to play a particular game simply because it has Trophies/Achievements.
mijahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 mijahi
Member since 2009 • 895 Posts
Simply because I am new to the XBLA scene...as I am playing through these games for the first time, I am trying to get all the achievements I can so that my Gamerscore # doesn't look so puny (at least next to some of y'alls' :P). But I'm sure if I was satisfied with my Gamerscore, I wouldn't care as much or try as hard since several of the achievements can be quite tedious to obtain.
totalgridlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#5 totalgridlock
Member since 2004 • 1269 Posts

I will admit, it is a nice feeling when an achievement pops up through the course of normal play.  It's a nice little surprise and a pat on the back for overcoming a challenge or progressing the story or whatever.

However, I don't really go out of my way to get every achievement out of a game.  If it's an easy or quick achievement, sure I'll go for it, but I don't see the point in spending hours and hours longer than I would normally spend on a particular game just to see a number go up.  I've got too much of a backlog for that :P

someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 someNONSENSE
Member since 2006 • 1404 Posts
I love me some achievements. It has gotten to the point where if I can play a game for achievements vs. play an old game that doesn't have achievements, I usually go for the game with achievements as it makes me feel like I am accomplishing something. And for trophies, I have actually stopped myself from buying a PS3 game that I really wanted because I wanted to make sure it has trophy support first. Bad, I know.. I wish ALL games had them..
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gmsnpr
Member since 2004 • 4242 Posts
I like them, acheivements anyway. I don't have a single trophy. Similar to TotalGridlock's view, I like achievements that fall naturally from playing the game, rather than the really out of the way ones. I try to get a majority on the games that I like a lot, but I'm not a 1000-points-or-else type. Achievements, among other things, influence whether I buy a game on the PS3 or the 360. Since I have a growing gamerscore and trophies are a later addition to the equation, I tend to stick with 360 releases when given the choice.
cosmostein77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 102

#8 cosmostein77
Member since 2004 • 7043 Posts

I lust for them,

I have no idea why, and I don't do anything crazy to get them, (IE beat the game ten times on hard using only a pistol) but I will go out of my way to get a few of them. 

Achievements have also led to me playing the game in a different way,

I would argue that I am much more careful then I used to be when I play through a game, I make sure that I am more detailed when I go though an area, because in the past if I missed a chest or something I may miss out on a cool weapon, now if I miss something then I may have missed out on the oppertunity to get that achievement. 

I also find that it extends the play of the game for me, 

Fallout 3 for example, it gave me reason to finish off some of the side quests and to fight all the super mutant behemoth which is something that I normally may have not bother to do if it was not vital to the main quest of the story. 

While Achievements get me to play more of the game, I find that Trophies tend to get me to replay a game. 

Bioshock for example, was a great experience on 360, and when it was 14.99 for PS3 I played it again (prior to Bioshock 2 coming out) because I was somewhat motivated by the Trophies. 

Avatar image for waflerevolution
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 waflerevolution
... with that said.... I HAVE gone through SOME games more than once to pick up a few missed achieves... if I like the game a lot it deserves some added re-play value...
bigM10231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 bigM10231
Member since 2008 • 11240 Posts

it adds replay value
Republican11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Republican11
Member since 2008 • 1029 Posts
I'm not big into trophies, but I love competing with friends for Achievements. I also thinks its add replay value to games, and has me doing things I would never usually do.
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 duncanr2n

I know I've already replied to this but I had some additional thoughts

I'm somewhat of an OCD gamer.  I like to do alot (sometimes all) of the sidequests and extras.  I've played that way for years so it's nice to have achievements/trophies for all those optional quests/difficulty modes/collections.  You know the old, 'pics or it didn't happen' phrase, well, achievements/trophies fill that need. Basically, bragging right among friends.

I prefer the trophy system over achievements because the trophy system avoids some of the issues that I have with achievements.  For example, when I 1000/1000 a game on the 360 it shows 100% complete.  Then when DLC releases it jacks up my nice 100%.  With trophies, if I get all the trophies, I get a special platinum trophy.  Even after DLC releases, I still keep my nice platinum trophy (which always shows next to my game in the game list) so I never loose the fact that I did (at some point) 100% complete the original retail release.  Right now, I've got 4 platinum trophies, and nothing will ever change that.

Achievements can also have 0 point achievements, which are kind of lame.  Trophies don't allow for that.

Also, given that the platinum trophy is 'worth' more than the other trophies, you'll never run into a situation like with Bulletwitch where beating the game on the hardest difficulty is only worth 1 point.  Even if the devs decided to award only a Bronze trophy (which by the way I don't think they can because Sony put some general guidelines around that) to beating the hardest difficulty you'd still be getting the additional bonus of the platinum.   So that final push to get the last trophy, will net you more.

Finally, rather than a raw score, you level up in the trophy system

So for me, I prefer gaming on the PS3 over the 360 when simply looking at the reward systems.

gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gmsnpr
Member since 2004 • 4242 Posts

Also, given that the platinum trophy is 'worth' more than the other trophies, you'll never run into a situation like with Bulletwitch where beating the game on the hardest difficulty is only worth 1 point. Even if the devs decided to award only a Bronze trophy (which by the way I don't think they can because Sony put some general guidelines around that) to beating the hardest difficulty you'd still be getting the additional bonus of the platinum. So that final push to get the last trophy, will net you more.

duncanr2n

For Bulletwitch in particular, I liked that the hardest achievement to get was worth the least amount of points. It was a jab at achievement point fiends, which resonated with me, actually.

I've heard this Platinum trophy vs. 1000-point argument from one of my local friends as well, but I remain unconvinced that either approach means more. Whether you get the Platinum before or after the DLC hits or the 1000 points, then the 1250 (or whatever) after the DLC hits, then I think we've gotten a little too meta for my tastes if we're getting into that level of comparison. So, what's to say that someone looking at a Platinum from the retail plus DL wouldn't look down on someone with the Platinum from "just" the retail release? Maybe they should make a Double Platinum, then a Triple, etc. for each "new"total of achievable trophies. At least with the points, if somebody has more than are in the retail release, then you know they've played some of the DLC, and if they have the maximum possible, it would show. If I'm understanding your description, there isn't that clarity with the trophy system.

Where trophies show more clarity than achievements is if I had purchased a retail game and the DLC and got most of the points from the retail release and some from the DLC which give me a total of 1000 points, then it would look like I had all of the achievements in the retail release, unles the achievement values are such that it can't happen. Again, I think this might be too meta for me. I like achievement points and will seek them out to some extent, particularly in games I like, but that's about it.

cosmostein77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cosmostein77

Its an interesting point about trophies and clarity in terms of the difficulty of the actual acomplishment.

Fallout 3 comes to mind, whereas I look at an achievement that lands me the standard 20 points, may be considered a gold trophy on the PS3 system. 

The Bigger they are achievement comes to mind...

The problem is that Sony put them in too late, I am not going back to replay Uncharted or put another 200 hours into Warhawk, and its annoying that games like Civ where gathering Achievements was actually fun does not give me Trohpies. 

A Gamerscore includes everything I have done on my 360 in terms of games this generation be it retail or XBLA, Sony's selective process makes a head to head frustrating for me. 

cosmostein77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cosmostein77
[QUOTE="duncanr2n"]

Also, given that the platinum trophy is 'worth' more than the other trophies, you'll never run into a situation like with Bulletwitch where beating the game on the hardest difficulty is only worth 1 point. Even if the devs decided to award only a Bronze trophy (which by the way I don't think they can because Sony put some general guidelines around that) to beating the hardest difficulty you'd still be getting the additional bonus of the platinum. So that final push to get the last trophy, will net you more.

gmsnpr

For Bulletwitch in particular, I liked that the hardest achievement to get was worth the least amount of points. It was a jab at achievement point fiends, which resonated with me, actually.

I've heard this Platinum trophy vs. 1000-point argument from one of my local friends as well, but I remain unconvinced that either approach means more. Whether you get the Platinum before or after the DLC hits or the 1000 points, then the 1250 (or whatever) after the DLC hits, then I think we've gotten a little too meta for my tastes if we're getting into that level of comparison. So, what's to say that someone looking at a Platinum from the retail plus DL wouldn't look down on someone with the Platinum from "just" the retail release? Maybe they should make a Double Platinum, then a Triple, etc. for each "new"total of achievable trophies. At least with the points, if somebody has more than are in the retail release, then you know they've played some of the DLC, and if they have the maximum possible, it would show. If I'm understanding your description, there isn't that clarity with the trophy system.

Where trophies show more clarity than achievements is if I had purchased a retail game and the DLC and got most of the points from the retail release and some from the DLC which give me a total of 1000 points, then it would look like I had all of the achievements in the retail release, unles the achievement values are such that it can't happen. Again, I think this might be too meta for me. I like achievement points and will seek them out to some extent, particularly in games I like, but that's about it.

Wow, there should be an achievement for playing beyond level 1 of bulletwitch

You are a gaming Saint my friend. 

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 waflerevolution

bulletwitch is fun... what are you talking about?

I personally LOVED getting nothing but "0" achieves in Quake II. achieves mean so little to me that I giggled slightly every time one popped.

cosmostein77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cosmostein77

I personally LOVED getting nothing but "0" achieves in Quake II. achieves mean so little to me that I giggled slightly every time one popped.

waflerevolution

I guess different strokes for different folks. 

I just couldn't stand it! 

Yeah X-Men the movie game had some zeros which were always odd. 

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"]

cosmostein77

I guess different strokes for different folks. 

I just couldn't stand it! 

Yeah X-Men the movie game had some zeros which were always odd. 

life is great like that.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#19 Hizang
Member since 2009 • 2808 Posts

I know I've already replied to this but I had some additional thoughts

I'm somewhat of an OCD gamer. I like to do alot (sometimes all) of the sidequests and extras. I've played that way for years so it's nice to have achievements/trophies for all those optional quests/difficulty modes/collections. You know the old, 'pics or it didn't happen' phrase, well, achievements/trophies fill that need. Basically, bragging right among friends.

I prefer the trophy system over achievements because the trophy system avoids some of the issues that I have with achievements. For example, when I 1000/1000 a game on the 360 it shows 100% complete. Then when DLC releases it jacks up my nice 100%. With trophies, if I get all the trophies, I get a special platinum trophy. Even after DLC releases, I still keep my nice platinum trophy (which always shows next to my game in the game list) so I never loose the fact that I did (at some point) 100% complete the original retail release. Right now, I've got 4 platinum trophies, and nothing will ever change that.

Achievements can also have 0 point achievements, which are kind of lame. Trophies don't allow for that.

Finally, rather than a raw score, you level up in the trophy system

So for me, I prefer gaming on the PS3 over the 360 when simply looking at the reward systems.

duncanr2n

Wow thats actully a good little post there :)

Republican11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Republican11
Bullet Witch was ok, good enough for me to finish, but I felt it just got boring.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 waflerevolution

Bullet Witch was ok, good enough for me to finish, but I felt it just got boring.Republican11

but it's not so horrible that it can't be played at all... no game is. unless you're a fanboy... and just refuse to.

Republican11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Republican11

[QUOTE="Republican11"]Bullet Witch was ok, good enough for me to finish, but I felt it just got boring.waflerevolution

but it's not so horrible that it can't be played at all... no game is. unless you're a fanboy... and just refuse to.

IMO, Sonic 06 was as close to unplayable as a game can get.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"]

[QUOTE="Republican11"]Bullet Witch was ok, good enough for me to finish, but I felt it just got boring.Republican11

Sonic 06?

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

trophies are fun to get but only if its not too much out of the way. its cool to see trohpies pop up but i'm not going through the trouble of frustrtrating myself beyond belief like playing the whole game with knife and nades only for a shooter in the highest difficulty.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Hizang
It does seem odd that some games don't and some games do, for instance Spiderman: Web of Shadows don't and Saints Row 2 don't, even though they came AFTER the trophy update
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 duncanr2n

trophies are fun to get but only if its not too much out of the way. its cool to see trohpies pop up but i'm not going through the trouble of frustrtrating myself beyond belief like playing the whole game with knife and nades only for a shooter in the highest difficulty.

jsmoke03

Yeah I really dislike the Mass Effect achievements.  Many of them force you to play the game in a way that cripples your ability to make the choices you want to.  RPGs are supposed to give you freedom to play and spec how you want.  And while the game itself does do that, there are several trophies that would force you to play a certain way if you want them.  That's bad ach design in my opinion.  RPGs should focus on story elements or optional bosses for ach/trophies.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 waflerevolution

It does seem odd that some games don't and some games do, for instance Spiderman: Web of Shadows don't and Saints Row 2 don't, even though they came AFTER the trophy updateHizang

both of those have achievements on the 360.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jsmoke03
[QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

duncanr2n

Yeah I really dislike the Mass Effect achievements.  Many of them force you to play the game in a way that cripples your ability to make the choices you want to.  RPGs are supposed to give you freedom to play and spec how you want.  And while the game itself does do that, there are several trophies that would force you to play a certain way if you want them.  That's bad ach design in my opinion.  RPGs should focus on story elements or optional bosses for ach/trophies.

i wish i had a 360 to play mass effect games....but from what you are saying, it sucks. i hate those kind of achievements/trophies....

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jsmoke03

[QUOTE="Hizang"]It does seem odd that some games don't and some games do, for instance Spiderman: Web of Shadows don't and Saints Row 2 don't, even though they came AFTER the trophy updatewaflerevolution

trophies weren't mandatory until 09

both of those have achievements on the 360.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="duncanr2n"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

jsmoke03

i wish i had a 360 to play mass effect games....but from what you are saying, it sucks. i hate those kind of achievements/trophies....

I like the MA achieves, they made me replay it.

duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 duncanr2n
[QUOTE="jsmoke03"][QUOTE="duncanr2n"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

waflerevolution

Yeah I really dislike the Mass Effect achievements. Many of them force you to play the game in a way that cripples your ability to make the choices you want to. RPGs are supposed to give you freedom to play and spec how you want. And while the game itself does do that, there are several trophies that would force you to play a certain way if you want them. That's bad ach design in my opinion. RPGs should focus on story elements or optional bosses for ach/trophies.

But the achievements shouldn't limit the way you play it on a global level. Replay achievements I'm okay with. Playing at different difficulty levels and things like that are good. But for forcing me to play a certain way I don't like that. Short bursts might be okay. For instance, the Call of Duty 3 achievements that have you playing melee only for a single level or only using enemy weapons for a single level are kinda fun, make you play a bit differently. However, if the game forced you to do entire playthrough like that though, that's kinda lame. So Guitar Hero II's beat a song with left flip on = Good; Guitar Hero III's Play through a career on the Hard or Expert difficulty using a standard controller = Bad. That's essentially what ME does with the ally achievements. Should you try for the ally achievements, it forces you to play through the whole game with the same allies, essetinally crippling what is normally a strength of a party-based game, that being the ability to change up your party as you desire, through the course of the whole game.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"][QUOTE="duncanr2n"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

duncanr2n

Yeah I really dislike the Mass Effect achievements. Many of them force you to play the game in a way that cripples your ability to make the choices you want to. RPGs are supposed to give you freedom to play and spec how you want. And while the game itself does do that, there are several trophies that would force you to play a certain way if you want them. That's bad ach design in my opinion. RPGs should focus on story elements or optional bosses for ach/trophies.

But the achievements shouldn't limit the way you play it on a global level. Replay achievements I'm okay with. Playing at different difficulty levels and things like that are good. But for forcing me to play a certain way I don't like that. Short bursts might be okay. For instance, the Call of Duty 3 achievements that have you playing melee only for a single level or only using enemy weapons for a single level are kinda fun, make you play a bit differently. However, if the game forced you to do entire playthrough like that though, that's kinda lame. So Guitar Hero II's beat a song with left flip on = Good; Guitar Hero III's Play through a career on the Hard or Expert difficulty using a standard controller = Bad. That's essentially what ME does with the ally achievements. Should you try for the ally achievements, it forces you to play through the whole game with the same allies, essetinally crippling what is normally a strength of a party-based game, that being the ability to change up your party as you desire, through the course of the whole game.

it's all based on choice...so only A.W.'s HAVE to get all the troph's and chieves.

normally, I wouldn't do evil things but the achieve for being evil made me replay it in a way I wouldn't have before

cosmostein77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 cosmostein77
[QUOTE="jsmoke03"]

duncanr2n

The Original Mass Effect? Yes. I agree. 

Many of the problems I had with the original Mass Effect were resolved in the achivement system of the second. 

totalgridlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#34 totalgridlock
Member since 2004 • 1269 Posts

The Original Mass Effect? Yes. I agree. 

Many of the problems I had with the original Mass Effect were resolved in the achivement system of the second. 

cosmostein77

Took the words right out of my mouth.  If anything, ME2 was too generous with the achievements.

Having said that, I also agree with wafle.  I recently played through ME1 again as a paragon infiltrator, something I probably wouldn't have bothered with (funnily enough, I prefer my Shepards obnoxiously bad-tempered, something about how Jennifer Hale does bad-ass just gets my groove on), yet I had fun with the character.  So I tried something new and picked up a few achievements along the way.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 waflerevolution
it's really like that most of the time because developers WANT us to play with features they put in the game... that.... let's say... not many of us would normally do... I think it's perfectly fair. however, that isn't true 100% of the time either... I agree SOME games do some pretty outrageous things with them.
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Hizang
Trophys are optional so you don't have to play the game that way if your not bothered about trophys. But does anybody feel trophys are getting too easy...Load up game....trophy!
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 waflerevolution
again, it's because people are never happy.... they make them too hard or out of the way.... people complain... they make em too easy, people complain.... people.... by nature.. are evil... and malcontent...
Republican11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Republican11
[QUOTE="Republican11"][QUOTE="waflerevolution"]

[QUOTE="Republican11"]Bullet Witch was ok, good enough for me to finish, but I felt it just got boring.waflerevolution

Sonic 06?

Sorry for the confusion, the game named "Sonic the Hedgehog" that came out in 2006 on the PS3 and X360. Put the 06 on there to stop confusion to its much better counterpart, the original.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 waflerevolution
the camera in that wasn't great but unplayable is a little unfair... the only things I'd consider unplayable would have to be literally unplayable... like a few DS games that came out with literally unplayable glitches.... bubble bobble and capcom card fighters come to mind. they had glitches that were unpassable. and made the game unbeatable.... but even they were technicallly playable... till that point.
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

Do you guys like them or ignore them?

I shamefully seem to be playing games with trophys more than games that dont

Hizang

i like them, but i do not really go ape for them like some people do

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="Hizang"]

Big_Evil666

I had a friend who turned into an achievement whore and I am no longer their friend.

Republican11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Republican11
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="Hizang"]

waflerevolution

I had a friend who turned into an achievement whore and I am no longer their friend.

I am a somewhat ach whore, but hard/ones that take a long time to get wont stop me from playing a game.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="Hizang"]

Republican11

I am a somewhat ach whore, but hard/ones that take a long time to get wont stop me from playing a game.

I define an achievement whore as someone who ONLY plays games to get achievements. not for fun, not for story, not for anything other than obsessive collecting of useless points.  she would ONLY play games to get achieves. then stop as soon as all the easy ones were gotton or it was maxed out. then she'd sell them to buy more. she had aLL the XBLA games ONLY for the achieves. she USED to frequent gamespot... but after the whoring began, she onlly frequented 360voice.com

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Big_Evil666
[QUOTE="Republican11"][QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="Hizang"]

waflerevolution

I define an achievement whore as someone who ONLY plays games to get achievements. not for fun, not for story, not for anything other than obsessive collecting of useless points. she would ONLY play games to get achieves. then stop as soon as all the easy ones were gotton or it was maxed out. then she'd sell them to buy more. she had aLL the XBLA games ONLY for the achieves. she USED to frequent gamespot... but after the whoring began, she onlly frequented 360voice.com

damn, now i see why ya ditched her

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 waflerevolution
right?
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Hizang
I like Trophys/Achivements, but I'd never buy a game I didn't like such as a crap movie game like Over the Hedge or whatever just for achivements
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Big_Evil666

I like Trophys/Achivements, but I'd never buy a game I didn't like such as a crap movie game like Over the Hedge or whatever just for achivementsHizang

yeah no kidding

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 waflerevolution

[QUOTE="Hizang"]I like Trophys/Achivements, but I'd never buy a game I didn't like such as a crap movie game like Over the Hedge or whatever just for achivementsBig_Evil666

yeah no kidding

I'd buy a crap movie game just to play it... if it was under $5

hesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 hesel
Member since 2006 • 2738 Posts
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

[QUOTE="Hizang"]I like Trophys/Achivements, but I'd never buy a game I didn't like such as a crap movie game like Over the Hedge or whatever just for achivementswaflerevolution

yeah no kidding

So would I.  I didn't mind over the hedge, was fun to play for a few hours.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

[QUOTE="Hizang"]I like Trophys/Achivements, but I'd never buy a game I didn't like such as a crap movie game like Over the Hedge or whatever just for achivementshesel

yeah no kidding

So would I.  I didn't mind over the hedge, was fun to play for a few hours.

I enjoyed Open Season for a few hours too.