leaving GS for good. sorry CCU :( been a good run.

Avatar image for waflerevolution
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

User Lists: 0

#1 waflerevolution
Member since 2004 • 10598 Posts

between getting modded for "spamming" while being helpful and friendly and being banned for complaining about the numerous and prevalent bugs and glitches on the site that have been here for more than 7 years and will probably be here in another 10 years - (this will probably get modded too but I just don't care)

I've finally decided - enough is enough. this site is appaulingly putrid. I won't be joining any other NEW gaming site. the only reason I still came here was for the CCU... but I just can't justify it any longer.

if you insist on remaining my friend (all like 3 or 4 of you that still are) then I'll direct you to the following places -
my site
my backloggery
annnnddd... this -

I can't think of anything else... maybe... email me... but... I don't check those anymore... I don't get email anymore... at all... and I don't have a phone anymore... soooo... ya.

peace out people. may this site someday actually be fixed.

mijahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 mijahi
Member since 2009 • 895 Posts

Very sorry to have to say "So long, John!" :(  

My thoughts have already been posted elsewhere, but I don't think anybody can blame you for your decision.

Stay laid back, partner...it's the only way to live!

gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 gmsnpr
Member since 2004 • 4242 Posts

Goodbye.  I hope and plan to stay in touch on XBL, but I'm not ready for another social networking site (Backloggery) just yet.

Republican11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Republican11
Member since 2008 • 1029 Posts
This is a sad day, always liked hearing your input on things. I'll be adding you to my XBL friends list.
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#5 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts
I'll miss you. I hope to see you on XBL!
totalgridlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#6 totalgridlock
Member since 2004 • 1269 Posts

:(

Miss you around here.  Always brought a smile to my face with your comments.  More people should just speak their mind like that.

someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 someNONSENSE
Member since 2006 • 1404 Posts
You have left before and came back. Why leave again? You know GS is buggy and always will be, but still, why leave?
Avatar image for undergroundfrog
undergroundfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 undergroundfrog
Member since 2009 • 499 Posts
:(
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9549 Posts

Yeah, no need to leave man! We share similar ideas about the gaming industry and games in general.... not something I can say about most people... lol. I missed you around here when you left last time. Just remember that this site like any mediocre game has its flaws, but they have been here so long they just add character now :P

If you stop back in occasionaly that would be nice. I know I havn't been around much lately either, but that is because I started my own Ebay business, and it has been draining my time!

Hope to see you around man.... if not, take care and realize what we have all already known for a long time... that being, that there are flaws with this site just like so many of my FAVORITE games!!! ;)

Peace man.