mijahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 mijahi
Member since 2009 • 895 Posts
Well, I finally have 800 points and can get one of the Game & Watch Collection games from Club Nintendo. But there are 2 volumes now...which should I get...if I were thinking like a collector? I've seen the fist G&W a couple times in the wild...but not necessarily cheap. Which would you get? :?
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#2 falconclan
Member since 2005 • 15885 Posts
Well, I finally have 800 points and can get one of the Game & Watch Collection games from Club Nintendo. But there are 2 volumes now...which should I get...if I were thinking like a collector? I've seen the fist G&W a couple times in the wild...but not necessarily cheap. Which would you get? :?mijahi
I'd go for the first. If they ever decided to pull one off the roster it would be the first because it has been up for so long.
someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 someNONSENSE
Member since 2006 • 1404 Posts

[QUOTE="mijahi"]Well, I finally have 800 points and can get one of the Game & Watch Collection games from Club Nintendo. But there are 2 volumes now...which should I get...if I were thinking like a collector? I've seen the fist G&W a couple times in the wild...but not necessarily cheap. Which would you get? :?falconclan
I'd go for the first. If they ever decided to pull one off the roster it would be the first because it has been up for so long.

Agreed. The second one hasn't been up there as long, so you have more time to get that one..

pikadeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 pikadeth
Member since 2004 • 1020 Posts
The only reason to go for the 2nd one is if you find a used copy of the first one. Some people are dumb enough to trade them in. I've seen them at a few GameStops.
mijahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 mijahi
Member since 2009 • 895 Posts

The only reason to go for the 2nd one is if you find a used copy of the first one. Some people are dumb enough to trade them in. I've seen them at a few GameStops.pikadeth

Same here which has made me wonder why. And the ones I have seen @ GS are between $15 - $20. The 2nd one is also commanding a higher price on Ebay, but that's probably because it is newer.

After thinking about it today and taking in the input from y'all and wafflerevolution...I'm most likely going for the 1st one.