Why don't you many reviews of PC gaming hardware?

Maxpowers_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts

I'm looking to build a new PC and thought this would be a good resource for what hardware works well with PC games, but I don't see much content about gaming hardware other than for consoles.

Where are the articles and review of the new OLED monitors from CES or more affordable ones? Is it better to get a 1440p high refresh or 4k low refresh? What about different size monitors?

What about the state of the graphics cards industry? The new processors or other hardware? Why no guides about what's valuable for different budgets for building a PC or what to watch out for that's not worth the money?

There are so many review of TV shows or movies that I guess are part of the same culture.

RayJ02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 RayJ02
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

I understand your interest in finding gaming hardware-related content. While Game Spot primarily focuses on gaming content for both consoles and PC, for detailed information on hardware, including OLED monitors from CES, reviews, and recommendations for various budgets, you may want to explore tech-specific websites and forums like Tom's Hardware, PC Gamer, or Linus Tech Tips. These sources often cover a wide range of PC hardware topics, including monitors, graphics cards, processors, and PC building guides. The abundance of TV and movie reviews on Game Spot is indeed a reflection of the broader pop culture that intersects with gaming.