Tired of getting Notifications for news related to games I can't unfollow.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

I keep getting notifications that aren't notifications, they're ads for some article I couldn't care to read. Doesn't matter if it's a Final Fantasy or Mafia related article, you guys are pushing it to my Notifications box simply because I tried to use your god awful system to track my game collection many years ago.

I really don't want this garbage being sent to me, only problem is I can't unfollow 90% of these games attached to my name.

You need to enable the option to unfollow an object on all of these items, plus the option should be given on the following page as well.

Even worse, I swear I asked for this to be fixed months ago so I could get rid of this crap from my following list. Right now I'm almost ready to simply create a new account since it's the only way to clean my account of all the leftovers from the old site.

Also, the notice was for Mafia 3, which I apparently am not following, I apparently removed it months ago when I first complained(back when the system still half-worked), why the hell am I still getting this garbage forced on me?