This topic is locked from further discussion.

IceFire202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 IceFire202
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I recently changed my addressed and have already changed my billing address. I haven't been receiving my magazines and have already e-mailed the support team three times in regards to how I can get my magazines with absolutely no response. Can someone give me an e-mail or phone number to call to resolve this issue?
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts

I recently changed my addressed and have already changed my billing address. I haven't been receiving my magazines and have already e-mailed the support team three times in regards to how I can get my magazines with absolutely no response. Can someone give me an e-mail or phone number to call to resolve this issue?IceFire202

I think you just have to email the support team and be patient.BTW are you a US resident still now that you have moved?

Sondra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Sondra
Member since 2006 • 179 Posts
If you have submitted an incident into our help forums, then we ask that you be patient in our handling of these issues. Posting here will only delay our ability to answer your incident, as we must spend additional time explaining that to you here.