This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kagenui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kagenui
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I have noticed that when you report reviews you are given the same list of violations that you recieve when you report a forum post. I believe there needs to be more thorough violation reports for reviews, simply because a Terms of Service violating review is usually different than a forum post. Review violations normally revolve around plagiarism, spoilers, etc... So, I think there needs to be a new list made for reporting reviews or at the least they can add to the list.
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
Well, there IS the Other section... ;)
Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
I agree with this, too. I really would like to have this, too many people try to spam game reviews with "OMG THIS GAME SUX!!!!!11!" pasted 100 times. It's time to make reporting these easier. ;)
Kagenui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kagenui
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Well, there IS the Other section... ;)MAILER_DAEMON
I know, and I do use it when I come across a review that has been plagiarized; however, it would simply be more convenient to have the option right there in front of you. Though, I can see this backfiring in the manner of users abusing the new reporting options. It's simply something to consider.
_Sam_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 _Sam_
Member since 2003 • 31483 Posts
[QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"]Well, there IS the Other section... ;)Kagenui
I know, and I do use it when I come across a review that has been plagiarized; however, it would simply be more convenient to have the option right there in front of you. Though, I can see this backfiring in the manner of users abusing the new reporting options. It's simply something to consider.

the other section is annoying. you can't see what you write, since it's vertical, and if you write a lot it starts disappearing