Rating player game reviews

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#1 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
Why is that when i rate a player review it goes to a screen which says "Invalid or incorrect rating". Is this some sort of bug or glitch that i didnt know?
Mehfuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 1

#2 Mehfuz
Member since 2005 • 10290 Posts
i don't see any problem with thumbs up/down rating GS has for players review. was that problem occured in any specific game?
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Orasion_Seiz

I dont know about other games, i tried rating a review on Persona 4 and it always goes to a white screen with that message.

Before i dont get that kind of message whenever i rate reviews...

Mehfuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 1

#4 Mehfuz
Member since 2005 • 10290 Posts
i rated all the user review on that game and got the error message ur talking about once and i am pretty sure this is some random glitch. i don't know why are you getting error all the time. please try other games and if you get the same message for most the rating post it here and admin might stick the issue as a bug.
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Orasion_Seiz

Okay i tried rating some reviews in FFIV (DS) and it still goes to that screen, tried both thumbs as well.

For the record this is the message that always appears: {"error_message":"Incorrect or invalid rating information"}

celtic1962

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 125

#6 celtic1962
Member since 2004 • 13200 Posts
I'm having the same issue. Any player reviews that I try to rate I keep getting an "Error on Page" message whan I click on the thumb icon, it doesn't matter what game it is. I know other people aren't having this problem and I didn't until about a month ago so I'm wondering if there's something I need to change in my settings?