Quick qoute is buggy.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ninjiijitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ninjiijitsu
Member since 2007 • 670 Posts
When i do a quick qoute; it would qoute the person, but doesn't show em message.
-Masterchef-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 -Masterchef-
Member since 2007 • 10244 Posts
When i do a quick qoute; it would qoute the person, but doesn't show em message.ninjiijitsu

well, it's working for me, maybe your internet browser doesn't work properly with GS. i'm using IE at the moment
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
I'm using Firefox and I always use quick quote/reply and never had a problem.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
Are the Mods aware of this? I think it would kinda suck if people got Modded b/c of a bug. I remember a topic in ATM and I think it was Gallego that said to try and make it clear that you added to the post. By adding color or something. Can we just delete our post and try to re post it if we cant fix it?
irunongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 irunongames
Member since 2006 • 3914 Posts
This glitch is also for quick reply. I always use AOL.
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
Are the Mods aware of this? I think it would kinda suck if people got Modded b/c of a bug. I remember a topic in ATM and I think it was Gallego that said to try and make it clear that you added to the post. By adding color or something. Can we just delete our post and try to re post it if we cant fix it?fastesttruck
You can always try to edit it if it gets bugged. :? After you post, it automatically takes you back to your post, so you can check it to see if there was a problem... not to mention that you have the Preview button as well. Yes, we're aware of this bug, but it's still people's responsibility to make sure that their post isn't a blank quote.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
Also, you can preview the post so you don't get modded.
ninjiijitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ninjiijitsu
Member since 2007 • 670 Posts

Kay.

firestorm91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 firestorm91
Member since 2006 • 4538 Posts

edit: Okay it just happened to me and this was the very first time. I use IE. I quoted the first user, posted my message and my message was ripped out, posting the quote alone.

Soulreavercross
I got a moderation for that. :( I'm gonna start checking my messages every time I post now.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
[QUOTE="fastesttruck"]Are the Mods aware of this? I think it would kinda suck if people got Modded b/c of a bug. I remember a topic in ATM and I think it was Gallego that said to try and make it clear that you added to the post. By adding color or something. Can we just delete our post and try to re post it if we cant fix it?MAILER_DAEMON
You can always try to edit it if it gets bugged. :? After you post, it automatically takes you back to your post, so you can check it to see if there was a problem... not to mention that you have the Preview button as well. Yes, we're aware of this bug, but it's still people's responsibility to make sure that their post isn't a blank quote.

When I have the editor turned on the page bugs out and does not go back to my post. I know its the posters job to make sure it came out right, I just was asking if you Mods knew about it or not...
Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
I have the same problem.  I'm not sure if it's my imagination, but it seems to be happening more frequently.  Also, simply the fact that you have to scroll down to the bottom every time you quick quote is starting to get annoying.