Posting to Forums was broken, it should be good now.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#1 rick
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

Sorry about that. A gremlin got into the works...

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Is this the problem where it won't allow posting, a red bar error message pops up at the top?

Still happening a bit. If I post within a span of a few minutes it's usually good, but if I take more time I usually have to copy the text, refresh the page, paste, and then it allows me to post.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

Is this the problem where it won't allow posting, a red bar error message pops up at the top?

Still happening a bit. If I post within a span of a few minutes it's usually good, but if I take more time I usually have to copy the text, refresh the page, paste, and then it allows me to post.

You got to be really fast on typing then hit the post button but I think in most active forums like System Wars, you got to be fast cause staying for less then 3 minutes, you will get the red bar message.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@davillain- said:

@MirkoS77 said:

You got to be really fast on typing then hit the post button but I think in most active forums like System Wars, you got to be fast cause staying for less then 3 minutes, you will get the red bar message.

Yea it sucks because a lot of my posts take more time, some a lot. This is kind of a pain.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#5 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

@davillain- said:

@MirkoS77 said:

Yea it sucks because a lot of my posts take more time, some a lot. This is kind of a pain.

True.

TimmyP777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By TimmyP777
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

@edgework said:

I just want you to know that you do not deserve your job, and you do not do it well.

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#7 rick
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

@TimmyP777:

@TimmyP777 said:

This message has been deleted, click to hide its content.

@edgework said:

I just want you to know that you do not deserve your job, and you do not do it well.

I love you too, sweetums.