Please Update the "Following" Stack

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skeet1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By skeet1964
Member since 2005 • 55 Posts

Still waiting for Gamespot to update the "Following" stack to include what was on the old site. And to give updates in our profile when news comes out about games we are following. Maybe this will never happen, but thought I would continue plugging for it. The functionality of the Stacks is near worthless compared to how it use to be. Please put this fix near the top of your list.

beutlich99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By beutlich99
Member since 2006 • 1129 Posts

@skeet1964 said:

Still waiting for Gamespot to update the "Following" stack to include what was on the old site. And to give updates in our profile when news comes out about games we are following. Maybe this will never happen, but thought I would continue plugging for it. The functionality of the Stacks is near worthless compared to how it use to be. Please put this fix near the top of your list.

Agreed. The stacks system is next to useless. I've started to compile that kind of user info/data elsewhere and my GS usage has been getting less frequent.

Makana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Makana
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

@beutlich99 said:

Agreed. The stacks system is next to useless. I've started to compile that kind of user info/data elsewhere and my GS usage has been getting less frequent.

Ditto. This is my first time to GameSpot in about a month, and I only came because I was hoping to find out that this had been fixed.

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 leon2365
Member since 2006 • 13096 Posts

supposedly, its being worked on.

skeet1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#5 skeet1964
Member since 2005 • 55 Posts

@leon2365: Oh yeah? Where did you hear that? Seems like all the threads on this topic have gone unanswered by GS. Can you point me to where you think it is being dealt with? Thanks!

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 leon2365
Member since 2006 • 13096 Posts

@skeet1964 said:

@leon2365: Oh yeah? Where did you hear that? Seems like all the threads on this topic have gone unanswered by GS. Can you point me to where you think it is being dealt with? Thanks!

it was a while back. its probably buried under all the other posts. its the only reason I say "supposedly." if it were a more recent assurance I would just say "its being worked on." but if you really still want to see it, I can try and find the thread.