Please separate purchasable and downloadable games!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pizzaboyuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 pizzaboyuk
Member since 2009 • 64 Posts

Its a nightmare trying to find if an enhanced version of a game is available on a current-gensystem, especially when so many Wii Virtual Console offerings which are basically re-releases of the original game on an older system.

With that said, I'm also not connected to XBOX Live so reading reviews trying to figure out if its a download-only game is a frustratingly waste of my time...

Surely placing games into extra groups isn't that much of a hassle and makes some sense? Am I the only one who feels like this?

megagood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 megagood
Member since 2008 • 429 Posts
Hey pizzaboyuk - we are currently reexamining how we handle downloadable games, stay tuned.
pizzaboyuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 pizzaboyuk
Member since 2009 • 64 Posts

Thanks for the reply. To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything...

It's just weird that you have a group called XBOX 360 Live Arcade, but when I browse the XBOX 360 games, it also includes this group?

Thanks again.

WeaponXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 WeaponXY
Member since 2009 • 1280 Posts

Were you thinking of having different sections per each console? This got me to thinking that it would be neat to have something like IGN has with Subcatagories for each console. Scrolling over Xbox 360 would let you pick Xbox Live Arcade games and DLC, Wii games have Virtual Console stuff, PS3 would have PSN games, DS would have DSiWare, etc. Would be pretty cool to have this, and it'd be a lot easier to sort through the site. :)