Option to view our thread history

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

I was suggested to post this idea here, as the option, to my surprise, doesn't exist on this forum.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29433394/is-there-any-way-to-view-your-thread-history

Since we have the ability to view our personal postings, on GameSpot's forum section, through the "My Posting History" on our profile, I was wondering if it'd be possible to implement a way to single out only the threads we've created to be viewable. It would be a nice feature for anyone wanting simple access to their previous threads, you know, without the hassle of digging through every post in our post history listing just to find them. Though, for whatever reason it can't be done, I understand.

Thanks.

JP_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 JP_
Member since 2007 • 12875 Posts

I was suggested to post this idea here, as the option, to my surprise, doesn't exist on this forum.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29433394/is-there-any-way-to-view-your-thread-history

Since we have the ability to view our personal postings, on GameSpot's forum section, through the "My Posting History" on our profile, I was wondering if it'd be possible to implement a way to single out only the threads we've created to be viewable. It would be a nice feature for anyone wanting simple access to their previous threads, you know, without the hassle of digging through every post in our post history listing just to find them. Though, for whatever reason it can't be done, I understand.

Thanks.

Trail_Mix

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlLr_wfU7RP3bknkyEXvR

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

Only one person? I'm sad. :(

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#4 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
I also think this would be a cool idea. The new site is coming along so it might have this feature.