Login issues are scaring me to death.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NFS102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 0

#1 NFS102
Member since 2007 • 27011 Posts

This is the second time an error like this has happened to me.

So the long and short of it is, I'm not logging into Gamespot due to it not registering my password. I have it set so that when i type in my email, it automatically brings up my password (which i know is right because it works every single day). Unfortunatly, the site is not registering my password. I typed it in many multiple times, making sure I pay close attention to what I'm typing. It still doesn't log me in. So, I have to send the thing to my other email (since you can't use the same one twice) where I type in the same password, and thank god it logs me in.

This problem is scaring me to death. I have no idea what the problem is, it has to be a glitch with the site (or my computer possibly). Please help me. If it happens again, I'm in some deep ****.

[spoiler] I accidently posted this in the Enhancement forum yesterday. Sorry 'bout that :lol: [/spoiler]

-Desu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 -Desu-
Member since 2008 • 521 Posts
http://membership.gamefaqs.com/1328-4-46.html Don't worry about it being for GameFAQs, our account info is shared so changing your GameFAQs password will fix your GameSpot password as well.