I'm haveing problems with my emblems

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ddman009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 ddman009
Member since 2005 • 123 Posts
For some reason my emblem for tagging hasn't gone from "Tagger maker" to "Tagger Leader". I checked out the emblem guide to see how many i needed. It said that i needed over 600 tags and i have 731. Plus I can figure out where to make tags when im checking out a game. Will any who if anyone can help me with these problems it would be nice :P
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts

1. Emblem issues should be posted in this topic so its all in one place. The Emblem Reporting Thread

2. You need to tag a LOT more. Go to your profile, then click on the Tags tab. that # at the bottom is what gets you the Emblem. The # you see under the stats tab will NOT get you an Emblem.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
For some reason my emblem for tagging hasn't gone from "Tagger maker" to "Tagger Leader". I checked out the emblem guide to see how many i needed. It said that i needed over 600 tags and i have 731. Plus I can figure out where to make tags when im checking out a game. Will any who if anyone can help me with these problems it would be nice :Pddman009
obtaining the tagger emblems vary for each person, you may have to tag a bit more before the emblem will appear. tagging games arent avalible atm, its something GS is working on and hopefully it will be up soon.