How? Can you useless ftards just please tell me how Im supposed to follow it?

TEOL222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 182

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TEOL222
Member since 2005 • 71 Posts

This has started happening more and more over the past years and you dont really seem to give a f, even when I post about the easiest fixes missing to a page. So I figured maybe if I call you absolutely useless pieces of shittards running this site you might start prioritizing a little differently. At this point I dont really give a f anymore even if you ban me. Ive been a member of this site for about 15 years and I remember when it used to be exciting going here. Exciting finding out about new games through your site because you delivered quality and not spammed down your starting site with game of thrones episodes reviews and tons of shit that has nothing to do with games just to inflate your clicks. That has slowly deteriorated since social media, and these days your site is deteriorating faster than a bucket of diarrhea in the desert while Im left to sip through yt. At this point Im pretty sure Im gonna be looking to join another site because as you can see at this point you useless money sniffing ftards cant even seem to do basic f copy paste coding anymore. I wanted to follow this game, but yet AGAIN, ONCE F AGAIN, you had no follow button... Ive been forgiving about that and other things missing on a game's page before, even when I post objective and calm topics about it in this bugs section, since its been titles that arent really popular or anticipated, but this one is. And behold, you managed to f up your copy paste AGAIN, probably because youre so busy copy pasting articles and links from and to other sites about who knows what... Shame on f you! As I said, Ive posted in the bugs section before about games missing things on their pages that is supposed to be basic for a game page, but you useless f cant even be bothered to fix the most basic things about your site. What a f tragedy you have become. The picture above really captures the uselessness of gamespot 2020! Its 2020 folks! And gamespot wants you to follow games even though they themselves cant even be bothered to keep their autism in for just 5min to be able to do a simple copy paste coding! WELCOME! And dont you sweet moderators think for a second I didnt copy this text to keep posting over and over until you ban or mute me, at wich point SAYAFUCKINGNORA you useles pieces of shit.

TEOL222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TEOL222

In over 5 years you havent been able to give us the option of removing a rating either! What happens if someone missclicks and accidentally rates a game they havent played? This has happened several times for games I played years ago and wanted to rate but ended up on the site for a different platform than the one I played it on. What about the ratings for games that you have since removed the whole site from? Why not remove my ratings for that too? Kinda redundant to have ratings of games gamespot itself considers non existent... As to the question why it was removed in the first place, after someone took the time to make the site for it, dont ask me cause is it really news at this point that gamespot is utterly fucking useless?

I like that you didnt even remove previous post. I think that in the truest sense goes to show how useless this site is. You literally do NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING unless it somehow brings you money... What a tragic fucking shitshow this site has devolved to. From the fake news articles by wannabe journalist who simply write a couple of sentences about the tits of that chick in final fantasy being something that "the internet is raging over and a hot topic" simply to create more traffic for the site, to the bug fixers that have seemingly gone into exile, to all the missing functions and non consistent layout of game's sites, to all the content that has nothing to do with games like the all the shit about the game of thrones series. At this point the only reason why Im still here is cause I keep postponing going through the list of played games and manually searching them all up on another to add there. Cant wait to spend probably two hours doing that. At least thanks for the years you were a good site gamespot, upto like 2013 or somewhere around there. All I know is after the social media revolution you fags have been nothing but focused on how to make the most money and as stated previously do absolutely nothing unless it brings in revenue somehow. The state of this site is critical and my theory is that the only reason why youre even still around (but not relevant) is because you have so many users like me who have been members between a decade or two and hence invested alot of time into the site. Starting all over on another one is gonna be hard but I cant but conclude that you dont give a shit anyway so time to go to one that does. Eat shit and die greedy cunts!

angerawr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -1

#3 angerawr
Member since 2016 • 220 Posts

@TEOL222: You cover a lot in your posts and I'm not sure that we can address all of them. We did find a bug in the "follow" methodology and have submitted a fix, you should be able to follow this game in the next week or so.

I'm sorry that you feel such frustration and understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately we are a relatively small team with a large suite of projects to support and many of the features will take a long time for us to design, develop, test, and launch so the truth is there is a lot of features that we will not be able to get to. Please remember that there are people at the other end who read these :)

TEOL222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TEOL222

I only have one thing to say to that: Why are you a small team? Arent you one of the largest gaming sites on the net? Around for 15-20 years? Greedy much?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#5 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

Wow, maybe calm down a little. Go outside and get some fresh air, go for a walk. This is just a website for video game fans, it's playtime basically. I get that you'd like it to be functional, but they don't really owe us anything.