Game lenght in reviews

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Keiichan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Keiichan
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
Hello. Is it possible to add "Average time needed to complete the game" in the box above the review? The one with: Difficulty: Variable Learning Curve: About a half hour Tech Info I think that it would be kind of helpful.
Don_Shadio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 Don_Shadio
Member since 2006 • 11100 Posts
basically game time depends upon how people play the games. Its difficult to get an average but normally all games are between 10 to 15 hours depending on your ability. As for RPG, well I am still enjoying TES4: Oblivion :D So don't worry about how long a game is. OK if I finish a game in say 10 hours, my nephew will complete it in 12 hours (gameplay times). On the other hand, he'll finish the game in one day....yes he'll keep sitting for 12 hours....while my 10 hours will be distributed over a few days.
Keiichan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Keiichan
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
Yeah, I know about that ^^ But on the other hand, in reviews of RPGs, like Kingdom Hearts 2, the author often writes things like "well, you can complete the game in 40 hours, if you stick to the main storyline". And that's what I'm talking about :D
Don_Shadio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 Don_Shadio
Member since 2006 • 11100 Posts
ya right, coz as for oblivion, I could have finished it in a short time but I decided to take the longer course of action, spent 3 months playing the game and didn't even touch the main quest. :lol:
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
Wrong forum. Try Site Enhancements & Feedback or Ask GameSpot.