This topic is locked from further discussion.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 spraynardtatum
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

If I hit quote it doesn't bring up the persons post that I am quoting. It simply reads it as a reply or new message. Other people are doing it but I have been unable to for a while (2 months). I used to be able to as well.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
If I hit quote it doesn't bring up the persons post that I am quoting. It simply reads it as a reply or new message. Other people are doing it but I have been unable to for a while (2 months). I used to be able to as well.spraynardtatum
Quoting now to test.Edit: Still works
topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts
If I hit quote it doesn't bring up the persons post that I am quoting. It simply reads it as a reply or new message. Other people are doing it but I have been unable to for a while (2 months). I used to be able to as well.spraynardtatum
Works for me as well.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dracula68
[QUOTE="spraynardtatum"]If I hit quote it doesn't bring up the persons post that I am quoting. It simply reads it as a reply or new message. Other people are doing it but I have been unable to for a while (2 months). I used to be able to as well.topsemag55
Works for me as well.

All of a sudden line breaks won't work for me.
spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 spraynardtatum

[QUOTE="topsemag55"][QUOTE="spraynardtatum"]If I hit quote it doesn't bring up the persons post that I am quoting. It simply reads it as a reply or new message. Other people are doing it but I have been unable to for a while (2 months). I used to be able to as well.Dracula68
Works for me as well.

All of a sudden line breaks won't work for me.

Huh, it's doing it in here but on game forums it hasn't been working for me. I'll check back in a second

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 spraynardtatum

[QUOTE="spraynardtatum"]If I hit quote it doesn't bring up the persons post that I am quoting. It simply reads it as a reply or new message. Other people are doing it but I have been unable to for a while (2 months). I used to be able to as well.Dracula68
Quoting now to test.Edit: Still works

Yeah I tried to quote in the Witcher 2 forum (here is the linkhttp://www.gamespot.com/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-enhanced-editi/forum/voices-sound-quite-tinny-62571146/?msg_id=m-1-698820821#m-1-698820821) and it still isn't working. I quoted rizzer at the bottom but it didn't pull his post into mine.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127506 Posts
If I remember right. Use quick quote button in the game specific forums. The quote texts appear in italics.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dracula68
If I remember right. Use quick quote button in the game specific forums. The quote texts appear in italics. horgen123
Yeah, do what horgen said and it should work fine.