This topic is locked from further discussion.

lordslum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lordslum
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
the game browser really needs an overhaul. try to find a game released in 2009 is a pain in the ass. in 2 hours any competent programmer could make that database useable instead of the pile of socks that it is. please think about it.
JP_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 JP_
Member since 2007 • 12875 Posts

the game browser really needs an overhaul. try to find a game released in 2009 is a pain in the ass. in 2 hours any competent programmer could make that database useable instead of the pile of socks that it is. please think about it.lordslum
Hi lordslum Pretty soon we Might have a better system for searching for games from all the years.

IntoxicatedCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 IntoxicatedCat
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I agree. The old browser you guys had before it was changed a few months ago was PERFECT. It's terrible now. Please change it back or do something to fix it

I3ring_it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 I3ring_it
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

@intoxicatedcat: I agree completely, the previous system was quick -- very important, the current gamespot is sooooooo slow (and I'm on a 50 Mbit/s connection) -- and so much more efficient.. I've been trying to find a certain game (for days now) released back in 2008-2010, and for the life of me I can't. Using the previous gamespot, I would've found it right away. Honestly, I'd move to IGN, if it weren't so much worse. Such a shame there is no good gaming site. I really hope gamespot either reverts to the previous UI or improves the current one (although at this point they would need a massive overhaul). And don't even get me started on mobile. It's absolutely useless on a mobile device. Ridiculous, really...