Automatic topic filter.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by alexside1 (4412 posts) -

So we automatically filter topics that we don't like such as politics religion etc.

#2 Posted by topsemag55 (19063 posts) -

I already have a filter - I just don't click into them.:P

Seriously though, I don't see the point of clicking into a topic you don't want to read.

#3 Posted by Dracula68 (33109 posts) -

Seriously though, I don't see the point of clicking into a topic you don't want to read.

topsemag55
Yeah I agree with this and follow the same logic.
#4 Posted by Cherokee_Jack (32198 posts) -

topsemag55

You still have to wade through them to get to the ones you want to click on...

#5 Posted by alexside1 (4412 posts) -

topsemag55
It's too tempting even though I don't like it. My argumentation tendency prevent me otherwise.
#6 Posted by Horgen (114803 posts) -
Would require topic creaters to classify their topics. Not seeing that happening =/
#7 Posted by topsemag55 (19063 posts) -

[QUOTE="topsemag55"]

alexside1

It's too tempting even though I don't like it. My argumentation tendency prevent me otherwise.

Then you have just defeated the purpose of any filter...you would turn it off so you could argue.;)

#8 Posted by alexside1 (4412 posts) -

[QUOTE="alexside1"] [QUOTE="topsemag55"]

topsemag55

Then you have just defeated the purpose of any filter...you would turn it off so you could argue.;)

No I wont.
#9 Posted by alexside1 (4412 posts) -

[QUOTE="alexside1"] [QUOTE="topsemag55"]

topsemag55

No I wont.