Annoying Union Message Problem.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShadowBanjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 ShadowBanjo
Member since 2009 • 122 Posts
OK, im a Member of the Retro Vault Union, and WHENEVER i Submit a Message it says that i have some kinda Banned word, NO MATTER WHAT i type in, it doesnt even HAPPEN with other Unions AT ALL! And the worst part is... I CANT TYPE ANYTHING!!! The thing above with the letter i have to click on the top goes COMPLETELY missing!!!
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
Can you take a screen shot of a "preview post" so we can see what may be the problem please?
ShadowBanjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ShadowBanjo

I dont have a picture camera, but my best description is that the entire thing i type in goes blank and i cant type into it, plus, it doesnt show the bar at the top with the face and the letters.

ShadowBanjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ShadowBanjo
Huh, heres something not so annoying i didnt notice, im Level 3 on Gamespot, but it shows me one Level down. And i can prove im Level 3, i posted a review. Strange...
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dracula68

I dont have a picture camera, but my best description is that the entire thing i type in goes blank and i cant type into it, plus, it doesnt show the bar at the top with the face and the letters.

ShadowBanjo
Select preview post then on your keyboard hit "print screen" and go to MS Paint and paste it is then save it. Upload to a free image site like imageshack and post the url here.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dracula68
Huh, heres something not so annoying i didnt notice, im Level 3 on Gamespot, but it shows me one Level down. And i can prove im Level 3, i posted a review. Strange...ShadowBanjo
I see you as level 3