An Idea For User Reviews

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#1 JohnTheGamer
Member since 2006 • 1341 Posts
I think you should be able to order the user reviews in different ways such as the most reccommened, the least reccommended, the most unanimous reccommended, or by score. I love to do write reviews and wish there was an easier way to search through user reviews so you can find the best or worst. This would also make it easier to get rid of fake reviews or reviews that they just state a few things and hold a letter for a long time. It would help clean up GS a bit. Please consider
Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
Great idea, it's actually something I've been wanting to have. Hope they implement it. :)
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
it would be nice like alot of other suggestions around here, but it seems so small that it won't happen
GFofgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 GFofgaming
Member since 2003 • 2022 Posts
Very good idea, I also wanted a way to sort out the reviews.
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Davidhye
Member since 2005 • 12018 Posts
Yep... that would be great. I always thought about it...
dryden555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 194

#6 dryden555
Member since 2002 • 1313 Posts

a very great idea -- however it should be said though that several years ago when there was a rating system for reader reviews it caused folks to create loads of free gamespot accounts.  Then the free accounts were used to increase both positive and negative votes.  It was a mess and it wasnt GS's fault.  Then they dumped the whole thing and reader reviews are simply listed in date order.  

I suspect something like this would happen all over again if GS institutes any system that makes some reader reviews appear at the top of the reader review pages.Â