Account renewal: Credit Card Expiration Date Glitch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cheesebob57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Cheesebob57
Member since 2004 • 1911 Posts
I'm having problems renewing my yearly total access membership. I got notified today that there was a renewal problem due to the credit card being expired. I updated my billing info with data from a new, not expired credit card. When I pressed submit with all of the new updated information, it saved the data. Just to be sure, I went back to make sure all of the changes happened. The expiration date of the credit card remained the same even though I changed it when I put in the new info. I tried multiple times, but it never seems to accept the new expiration date.

I got the same message today that the renewal process encountered a problem. I also tried today updating all of the information yet again, still won't let me change the card expiration date.

GameSpot still says the expiration date is 3/07, but the actual date is 2/10. Otherwise, all of the other data seems to be correct.

[EDIT]  Somebody from customer service took care of this problem for me.  I won't have to worry about this problem for another year, I guess.