This topic is locked from further discussion.

thing2kdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thing2kdeux
Member since 2006 • 150 Posts

I want my account deleted - I've been told gamespot will not delete accounts - my only other option is to piss the mods off and get myself permanentely banned - thereby forcing someone to delete or inactivate it. I don't want to waste mods time though - so ...... PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

OR JUST BAN ME!! NO COMPLAINTS WILL COME FROM ME!!! BAN ME NOW!!! OR DELETE MY ACCOUNT!! WHICHEVER COMES FIRST!!!

I'm oh so annoyed and find it hard to believe the admins have no way of deleting an account in this day and age.....
I will not come to the site anymore and I'm tired of getting gamespot SPAM!! Please delete my account !!!

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ArmoredCore55
Member since 2005 • 24940 Posts

Accounts can't be deleted. If you don't want it anymore, you can set your profile to private, change your password to something you'll never remember, and log out.

Also, don't get yourself banned. Once you're banned, you are no longer welcome at GS.

Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts
You can set your profile to private, change your password to something you'll never remember, and log out.ArmoredCore55
This is your best answer. Also, we ban users not accounts.
Sondra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Sondra
Member since 2006 • 179 Posts
Our apologies, at this time, GameSpot is unable to delete accounts. As has been said, please set your account to private.