chizzy121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 chizzy121
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

The single player campain was far to short even with all the new features... had better DLC than this..

styymy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By styymy
Member since 2003 • 563 Posts

???? These new forums are really setup to ask questions more so than comments. Yours is a mindless one. It would have been more helpful to everyone if you could stipulate as to what sucked and what's actually ruined. Instead we get an elementary one liner which I hope gets moderated into oblivion.

For someone who has over 250 posts you should be ashamed of yourself.

Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

@styymy said:

???? These new forums are really setup to ask questions more so than comments. Yours is a mindless one. It would have been more helpful to everyone if you could stipulate as to what sucked and what's actually ruined. Instead we get an elementary one liner which I hope gets moderated into oblivion.

For someone who has over 250 posts you should be ashamed of yourself.

Word. Meanwhile anybody cares to answer to my pretty similiar and way more fleshed out topic a bit below? No? Ok.....

shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts

@killaz18: what's ruined? Don't create a topic without elaborating.

TonnFool23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TonnFool23
Member since 2004 • 451 Posts

@shaunchgo: The fact that this game is designed to bring in audience from Call of Duty rather than continuing the Battlefield we all loved (1942/2/2142) where there were large open MAPS. Now in BF4 they have closed quarters maps Operation locker (Operation Metro, camp in one door way and spam grenades and health kits (not BF at all). The last good Battlefield was Bad Company 2 where all the environment buildings were fully destructible where as ammo creates or boxes in BF4 are destructible... I think they should rename Battlefield to Call of Dutyfield or battle of duty if they are going to keep this up...

Oh yeah btw did I mention the previous series allowed the community to create Mods? if it weren't for Desert Combat (MOD for BF1942) we wouldn't have had BF2... The maps in BF4 feels awfully small and I bet they already created the contents for the DLC rather than improving the current content... I support if the hackers or something allowed cracked version of the game to be played on line to throw it at EA's money hungry face. Good franchise went to hell.

mig-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mig-26
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts

@TonnFool23:

Try to play Arma 2 / Arma 3 :-) It's more simulation than arcade..... Enjoy it!!!!!

Imagine if they decide to take the graph of battlefield 3 and 4 and use in battlefield 1942 maps.....

that will be an amazing game..Anyways!!!

TonnFool23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TonnFool23
Member since 2004 • 451 Posts

@mig-26: I've played ARMA 2, I've been a long fan of the operation flashpoint series (before the new ones). ARMA is simulation but what we're talking about are arcade games where the player is easy to control, more chance of gun fights etc. They should just make another bad company series because the last good battlefield was bad company 2.

mig-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mig-26
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts

@TonnFool23:

I agree with you... :-)

killaz18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 killaz18
Member since 2009 • 285 Posts

Battlefield: Confined is not bad game. I do want another Battlefield someday though.

hoehlenmensch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 hoehlenmensch
Member since 2004 • 1404 Posts

When BF3 and that Premium nonsense started, I have sworn I will not pre-order BF4 or buy on release day. I am glad I made the right decision. EA, just close your business!

madgame23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#13 madgame23
Member since 2005 • 400 Posts

Im gonna back track on my post. the game is better now than at release. Just keep punkbuster up to date, vid card up to date, windows updates and such. Also make sure your firewall is set to allow the program system access so that it can function fluidly and you should be fine. Set vid settings on low if that helps too.