JayDoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JayDoc
Member since 2016 • 3 Posts

I signed up for my free month of gamefly and started using the social app on a regular basis. Posting about games or responding to other people. I don't feel I have done anything offensive or inappropriate yet I've been banned with no warning and no explanation. I've sent multiple emails to app@gamefly.com with no response. Can you help me resolve this or at least tell me why I've been kicked from the community. Thank you.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts
@jaydoc said:

I signed up for my free month of gamefly and started using the social app on a regular basis. Posting about games or responding to other people. I don't feel I have done anything offensive or inappropriate yet I've been banned with no warning and no explanation. I've sent multiple emails to app@gamefly.com with no response. Can you help me resolve this or at least tell me why I've been kicked from the community. Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but this website is GameSpot, not Gamefly. We can't help you with problems you are having with other websites. If you've got a problem with Gamefly, you should probably start by contacting them.

-Byshop

OldDadGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 OldDadGamer  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 3531 Posts

That said, this is a pretty great community. We'd love to have you!

JayDoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JayDoc
Member since 2016 • 3 Posts

Thanks guys, I was directed here by the gamefly app. It's my understanding that gamespot owns gamefly. Guess my trail ends here. The phone number was useless too.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@jaydoc said:

Thanks guys, I was directed here by the gamefly app. It's my understanding that gamespot owns gamefly. Guess my trail ends here. The phone number was useless too.

That's odd. AFAIK Gamefly is a privately owned company. Gamespot's parent is CBSi which is a division of CBS. Even if there were some degree of corporate affiliation, the moderators for this forum have no visibility into any other forums or communities (even those that are owned by the same parent company like GiantBomb). Sorry we can't help.

-Byshop

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7 zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts

@comics2film: While I understand you're trying to help, please remember to follow this boards rules.