FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

Can someone explained what happened? I posted a harmless picture of Brock Lesnar reading a magazine (That was photoshopped to Anime for laughs) and somehow I didn't get a warning if I was breaking any rules. This was in the System Wars Lounge. I already tagged @xantufrog to see if it's a glitch from the system or someone intentionally deleted it. I don't believe that I deleted it. Just found it weird that it was.

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2 zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: I've looked into it and the post was removed by a System Wars Mod because the image was inappropriate. I have gone ahead and removed the image from your user gallery as well.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

So, why was I not warned about it? I followed the rules, there was no nudity at all. Just scantily clad anime drawings.

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4 zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: While we try to inform a user whenever we take an action, it is not always possible and it is at the moderators discretion to do so. Also while the image didn't have full nudity, both I and the moderator who originally removed it thought it was a bit too risque.

How will I know if an image/video I’m posting is “offensive” to the moderators?

Sexually suggestive content is generally frowned upon on GameSpot. Our forums are welcome to users ages 13 and older, which means that the content that is being shared on the forums must be considered “safe” for underage users, or must be appropriately labeled in the subject line as NSFW. We encourage users to use the spoiler block for content that might be considered offensive. If you’re not sure your image crosses the line you can also ask a moderator.

I hope this answers your question.