elessarGObonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

User Lists: 0

#1 elessarGObonzo
Member since 2008 • 2677 Posts

Checking through my list of reviews and many are being listed as the wrong platform. Others that I closed\cancelled before submitting are listed as scores with no actual review. Finished and intentionally posted reviews have the edit option for the text but no delete option.

zyxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 zyxe  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 5343 Posts

@elessarGObonzo: Hello,

From my understanding, you cannot "unrate" a game, so if you clicked a rating on the scale it might have been saved immediately and was independent of you submitting that review; I checked and can only change my rating of a game by going to that game's page (it's not even linked in my ratings and review list for my profile, so I had to search for the game) and there was no option to unrate. As for deleting reviews, I'm uncertain whether that is something missing from the redesign or a glitch since I never wrote any reviews.

You might want to post this in the Bug Reporting & Feedback forum since moderators cannot fix site issues and you might receive some better answers from staff or other users who have this same issue.

I hope that helps!

zyxe

GameSpot Moderation Team

elessarGObonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#3 elessarGObonzo
Member since 2008 • 2677 Posts

@zyxe: thanks. will check with Bug report\Feedback