TumorStation5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1 TumorStation5
Member since 2021 • 293 Posts

So I wasn't able to comment for literally 3 weeks , didn't get any notification about the rules i apparently broke or message from a moderator.. so can someone tell me why or is someone abusing the flag system just to silent people they don't like ? Yeah I know I can sometimes say incendiary things in system wars but that's not a excuse for someone to go after you just because they don't like your opinion , I would've to literally flag hundred of users in system wars then...

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts
@tumorstation5 said:

So I wasn't able to comment for literally 3 weeks , didn't get any notification about the rules i apparently broke or message from a moderator.. so can someone tell me why or is someone abusing the flag system just to silent people they don't like ? Yeah I know I can sometimes say incendiary things in system wars but that's not a excuse for someone to go after you just because they don't like your opinion , I would've to literally flag hundred of users in system wars then...

With our flagging system, when someone flags a post as inappropriate it adds a point to your "karma" and it is flagged for moderator review. If we review it and don't agree that it violates the rules, the flag is removed and you get the point back. If we agree that the post is inappropriate, then it is removed and the point stands. Looking at your account, you had like 7 flags in one day that after moderator review resulted in deleted posts. If you'd like to avoid future karma bans and potential moderator strikes, I'd recommend avoiding the consistent name calling which is absolutely against the rules. There's a difference between "sometimes saying incendiary things" and repeatedly calling other users "Virgin basement dweller" and "weaboo".