RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#1 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11674 Posts

To avoid in future please reply or PM me some form of context instead of using words like "harass". As wasn't aware I did that_

No saint here, and certainly have my bad days. Yet always assumed kept it within the lines. Many of us debate. And am prone to paragraphs, many typos (Not english native), reinforce factual information, even a cheap joke for the sake of humoring.

Aware of all these flaws above and previously didn't seem to be a rule breaking issue so help a User out; so whatever naughty thing I did won't happen again ツ or at least do my best to try

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts

@RSM-HQ: Hi there, I had a look over your account and found the post in question. It looks like you got sent out a automated moderation response. We normally don't send additional messages to a user for minor comments moderation.

The post appears to be a Fist of The North Star quote, so I am guessing it was removed for not being in English.

Edit: After a follow up with the moderator who removed the content, I can confirm this was the case.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#4 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11674 Posts

@zanelli: Oh, haha. That's pretty hilarious.

Just to be safe I'll avoid rōmaji in future.

Thank you for the response at anycase ツ