Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#1 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts

It is the Christmas Holidays and the Reaper invasion is over. What planet would you most like to visit on your holiday?

Also why, and what would you like to do there.

lewfa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lewfa1
Member since 2011 • 240 Posts

Arrrgh!! The last few months before the Holidays are the worst!! The year-end financial reports are due and my boss breathes down my neck every day, all day, until I get them done. Then she wants changes. Then her boss wants changes. Then the clients want changes. It's frackin madness. Every year, just when I think I'm going to completely loose it, I swear I'm going to quit and no lie, I was just about to walk right in her office and tell that Salarian witch where to stick it when my buddy Arham called and changed my mind.

He's a top sales rep for Hang-Shing Interstellar Freight and he tells me that this year he has been given a mind blowing bonus; three weeks on Bantun!! Yeah, that Bantun, the moon of Demeter! Three weeks!! Even better, they've rented him one of those islands in the Calasian Sea! Yeah, one of those "Your paradise awaits you" islands.

beach

hut

Can you believe it? He has to blowing somebody, I swear!

So he's called up the whole gang and were all going. I can't wait! It's going to be fracking awesome! But there is one down side; to get there were going to have to travel on one of the Hang-Shing Freighters. Better yet, besides what is provided for the crew, there aren't any extra sleeping berths so were going to be spending two days killing time, playing cards and sleeping in cots wedged in among stacked crates full of suntan lotion, beach towels and little paper cocktail umbrellas. On top of that, the freighter is some piece of refurbished junk they found floating in space called the Strontium Mule.

mule

Once there we'll be able to travel across the moon from the Bantun Sea of Dunes all the way to the dense polar jungles using Aeolus Personal Airships.

airship

aeolus

add

This holiday is going to be one to remember.

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts
Lol that sounds like one helluva holiday Lew :P
Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Falcon084
That'd be cool. Have fun :lol:
lewfa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lewfa1

Thanks guys!:D

That post was fun to whip up and I have to admit that this thread is an opportunity for just diving in and having some fun with the source material. I can't believe more people haven't chipped in for some holiday story fun. A-hem, what's wrong with you people?!

Kidding. Kind of.

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Falcon084

Jade.png

I'll be taking a cruise on the Arcturian Jade Mk2 ^ to the planet Thessia, where I will go clubbing! I will watch the in-flight movie Blasto The Jellyfish Sting.

Day one I will ignore the Alliance Advisory and eat their food, that way I can run around as a biotic god for the night.

Thessia's surface

Day two I will try to relax and go for a nature walk to explore the of biotically active animal species, then do a bit of shopping. I will duty free buy "Grim Terminus Alliance" that was banned on earth. At night I'll watch the war end celebration fireworks, try to catch a glimpse of Shepard on stage, then retire for the night wit.. (oh heh, I forgot this is GS :P)

Day three try to pilot one of thoes flying cars, and prepare to travel home with a quick stop in Ilium.

Nos Astra trading floor

After arrival I will travel the star map, and go to Eternity Bar to ask the Matriarch if she really is Liara's father under the guise of picking up the Mistery Drink for my Uncle (I'll let you know when I get back). After the Terminus Nebular Tour made possible after most pirates were killed in the war, I will come home.

lewfa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lewfa1
That's brilliant Falcon!
Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points