How to beat silver, gold and even possibly platinum on solo (probably)

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#1 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts

After reading all of the posts by toxic jackal I have concluded that doing gold solo is currently impossible. See HERE

But what if we changed the parameters for waves 1 to 10?

First of all you will need three trustworthy friends, and be so yourself.

All join the silver/gold match together agreeing on whom will take the prize this round.

Kick ass together for 10 rounds. Whoever is the prize take cannot use medigel or rockets for this period.

At wave 11 everyone else quits with 30 seconds on the clock leaving the prize winner behind in solo mode.

Medal gained, rinse and repeat for all 4 friends.

I might have to check with bioware on this, but I think it could work!

BTW my net has slowed till the 4th of next month so my posting will probably slow down till then.

toxic_jackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 toxic_jackal
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts

After reading all of the posts by toxic jackal I have concluded that doing gold solo is currently impossible. See HERE

But what if we changed the parameters for waves 1 to 10?

First of all you will need three trustworthy friends, and be so yourself.

All join the silver/gold match together agreeing on whom will take the prize this round.

Kick ass together for 10 rounds. Whoever is the prize take cannot use medigel or rockets for this period.

At wave 11 everyone else quits with 30 seconds on the clock leaving the prize winner behind in solo mode.

Medal gained, rinse and repeat for all 4 friends.

BTW my net has slowed till the 4th of next month so my posting will probably slow down till then.

Falcon084

I'm not sure if this would work or not, don't you have to solo the entire match? I could be wrong though.

Also, regarding the red text: I would be careful asking that on the BSN forums. If this idea eventually catches on and becomes popular (assuming it works), Bioware could decide to change the challenge entirely. It's sort of like what they did with W/G/G, only this time with challenges.

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Falcon084

[QUOTE="Falcon084"]

toxic_jackal

I'm not sure if this would work or not, don't you have to solo the entire match? I could be wrong though.

Also, regarding the red text: I would be careful asking that on the BSN forums. If this idea eventually catches on and becomes popular (assuming it works), Bioware could decide to change the challenge entirely. It's sort of like what they did with W/G/G, only this time with challenges.

I'll ask a mod in a PM over there.

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts
[QUOTE="toxic_jackal"]

[QUOTE="Falcon084"]

Falcon084

Don't start spreading this around, to anyone. Better to keep it under wraps.

Also, as I posted in the other thread, Glacier/Geth/Gold is apparently quite easy when playing with a certain Kroguard spec...

toxic_jackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 toxic_jackal
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts

[QUOTE="Falcon084"][QUOTE="toxic_jackal"]

N7v1K0

Don't start spreading this around, to anyone. Better to keep it under wraps.

Also, as I posted in the other thread, Glacier/Geth/Gold is apparently quite easy when playing with a certain Kroguard spec...

ROFL

Yes, we know the Kroguard is technically the easiest to solo with. The problem is, I always get stuck with "disable the 4 device objectives" on Glacier. Or hell, the hacking objective too. Kroguard isn't a "sitter," he has to keep constantly moving around. If he camps he gets stunned. That's what the objectives pretty much screw you over with. Now, add in the Geth Bombers too. Which pretty much make any "camping" objective impossible with Kroguard. Objectives are the times I completely go down and that's where I lose all my medigels.

I tried Vorcha but even with health stacking I can't solo with them. I just suck at this soloing thing. Why couldn't they do a duo challenge instead?

Also Falcon if you haven't noticed posting any mind-breaking ideas on BSN is a bad idea. If you have an idea, share it somewhere else. Bioware tends to screw us all over because they *do* pay attention to everything on their forums.

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Falcon084
Ok I will say nothing.