llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 llcoolray
Member since 2004 • 670 Posts

Well, some of you great gamers may have played this game, but if not this is how it goes. All you do is choose which one of the things you prefer better that the poster before you displayed and then you post up a new set of things. We'll start off with an easy one (and please dont ask me why I did'nt put Nintendo up there, it works better if ya only put 2 items)

PS3 or Xbox 360

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

PS3...

Pizza or Fried Chicken ? (I cant decide what to eat tonite :P)

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 llcoolray

Pizza (I've eaten way too much chicken lately)

Football or Basketball (which is more enjoyable/exciting?)

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NWA_31

Depends...Basketball when you're a couple of friends, Football when you're with a lot of people..

Overall, I'd say Football...

Money or health ?

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LDouglasLJr
Member since 2005 • 5976 Posts

Health as without it all the money doesn't mean jack. Saw that first hand with my dad.

friends or family?

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#6 Homedawggydog
Member since 2006 • 2818 Posts

Family. Friends are cool but you always need those people that will love you unconditionally.

HD or Blu-Ray?

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LDouglasLJr

Just get a player that will play both :)  I know that's cheatin but...

Freddy or Jason? 

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NWA_31

Jason. :D

Batman or Spiderman ?

Avatar image for WhiteFlame-XIII
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 WhiteFlame-XIII
Member since 2007 • 4610 Posts

Spiderman. they are both wierd, but batman is wierder

eternal randomness or eternal clarity?

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NWA_31

Err clarity, I guess ? Although randomness is fun :P

Be blind or deaf ?

glitch-x911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 glitch-x911
Member since 2006 • 2988 Posts
deaf death or life
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 WhiteFlame-XIII

Death. I'll be in heaven!

water or fire 

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 llcoolray

Deaf, could you imagine being blind, it would be horrible, at least when your deaf you can do sign language, it would suck not being able to never be able to see.

Gamespot or IGN (I know, this is a very touchy subject, especially when your on one of the sites, nobody wanted to answer in the other forum I had posted)

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 llcoolray

Water, I would choose Fire, but water has less weaknesses (except for really high heat)

PSP or DS

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Homedawggydog

Gamespot and DS

Getting a syringe poked into every pore in your body (and your eyeballs) OR getting all of your appendages and limbs slowly chopped off

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 WhiteFlame-XIII
uh... limbs... I don't like pestering pain. I'd prefer brutality...
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WhiteFlame-XIII
... uh... so... Zelda or Cloud?
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 llcoolray

Cloud for sure, Zelda is a little WIENEY (dont know how to spell)

Gold or Silver

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LDouglasLJr

Gold

car or suv 

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NWA_31

SUV

Pepsi or Coke ?

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 llcoolray

Coke (Pepsi has a blander taste)

Ak47 or M16

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LDouglasLJr

M16

anime or western animation ?

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 llcoolray

Anime

Corded or Wireless (Controllers)

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LDouglasLJr

Wireless

Pro or college basketball?

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 llcoolray

Pro, aint much of a basketball fan though

Pro or College Football

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LDouglasLJr

College football, even though I hate the BCS crap.

Super Bowl or BCS

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 llcoolray

Super Bowl, bigger than any other sporting championship around

Walter Payton or Barry Sanders (Best of All time RB)

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LDouglasLJr

Barry Sanders

Joe Montana or Dan Marino 

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 llcoolray

Barry Sanders

LDouglasLJr

How can you say that?!!!!!!!!

Joe Montanna

Lawrence Taylor or Dick Butkis

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LDouglasLJr
[QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"]

Barry Sanders

llcoolray

Joe Montanna

Lawrence Taylor or Dick Butkis

How can I say that :)  How can you say that about Marino lol ;)

Lawrence Taylor

Steelers of the 70's or 90's Cowboys 

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 llcoolray
[QUOTE="llcoolray"][QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"]

Barry Sanders

LDouglasLJr

How can I say that :)  How can you say that about Marino lol ;)

Lawrence Taylor

Yeha, i guess so, but #34 set the standard of how a RB plays for everyone, and come on Joe Montanna was overall better, he had THE best WR at that time, Jerry Rice.

Steelers of the 70's, that was the best defense any team had in NFL History.

Ray Lewis or Michael Strahan (Best overall defender of this era, may not be completely even cuz of them being 2 different positions but who cares, they'll both go into the Hall of Fame)

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LDouglasLJr
[QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"][QUOTE="llcoolray"][QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"]

Barry Sanders

llcoolray

How can I say that :) How can you say that about Marino lol ;)

Lawrence Taylor

Yeha, i guess so, but #34 set the standard of how a RB plays for everyone, and come on Joe Montanna was overall better, he had THE best WR at that time, Jerry Rice.

Steelers of the 70's, that was the best defense any team had in NFL History.

Ray Lewis or Michael Strahan (Best overall defender of this era, may not be completely even cuz of them being 2 different positions but who cares, they'll both go into the Hall of Fame)

I think what made Montana better was Jerry Rice.  If Marino had, had that type of reciever then it wouldn't be a question.  But look at how many records Marino still holds or held at one point.  Both were at the top of the league though.   The Steelers of the 70's with that defense was something.

I would say wow, this is tough but will be Hall of Famers without question.  But I'll pick Michael Strahan.

How about the draft of a few years ago at QB.  Ben Rothelisberger or Elli Manning? 

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 NWA_31

Errrr.........Ben Rothelisberger (whoever he is)

Metroid or Halo ?

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 llcoolray
[QUOTE="llcoolray"][QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"][QUOTE="llcoolray"][QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"]

I think what made Montana better was Jerry Rice.  If Marino had, had that type of reciever then it wouldn't be a question.  But look at how many records Marino still holds or held at one point.  Both were at the top of the league though.   The Steelers of the 70's with that defense was something.

I would say wow, this is tough but will be Hall of Famers without question.  But I'll pick Michael Strahan.

How about the draft of a few years ago at QB.  Ben Rothelisberger or Elli Manning? 

LDouglasLJr

Yeah, I guess so, Marino would have been the all time best if he would have had an elite recieving team when he was playing. Also that Steelers D was the best the NFL had ever seen I mean them having the legends such as Jack "The vampier" Lambret and Joe Greene, that was a team to beat. N I'm a real fan of Ray Lewis, but I think that hehas declined over the past 2 years, he really has'nt been a huge impact such a Michael Strahan has over his entire career, but Ray Lewis is the most athletic and feared of his era of players.

I'd have to say Eli Manning, yeah sure the Steelers went and won the Super Bowl, but come on they were a fluke, I mean from going to the Bowl to being like 6th worst team in the league, he aint that great, I think Eli is more consistent and reliable.

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 llcoolray

Errrr.........Ben Rothelisberger (whoever he is)

Metroid or Halo ?

NWA_31

Halo, never really got into the Metroid scene, but they are pretty cool, nevertheless.

Sniper Rifle or Torque Bow (in Gears of War)

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Homedawggydog

Torque Bow

BFG (Doom) or Gravity Gun (Half-Life 2)

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LDouglasLJr

BFG, got to go with the original

Atari 2600 or Colovision?  The original console war :)

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LDouglasLJr
[QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"][QUOTE="llcoolray"][QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"][QUOTE="llcoolray"][QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"]

I think what made Montana better was Jerry Rice. If Marino had, had that type of reciever then it wouldn't be a question. But look at how many records Marino still holds or held at one point. Both were at the top of the league though. The Steelers of the 70's with that defense was something.

I would say wow, this is tough but will be Hall of Famers without question. But I'll pick Michael Strahan.

How about the draft of a few years ago at QB. Ben Rothelisberger or Elli Manning?

llcoolray

Yeah, I guess so, Marino would have been the all time best if he would have had an elite recieving team when he was playing. Also that Steelers D was the best the NFL had ever seen I mean them having the legends such as Jack "The vampier" Lambret and Joe Greene, that was a team to beat. N I'm a real fan of Ray Lewis, but I think that hehas declined over the past 2 years, he really has'nt been a huge impact such a Michael Strahan has over his entire career, but Ray Lewis is the most athletic and feared of his era of players.

I'd have to say Eli Manning, yeah sure the Steelers went and won the Super Bowl, but come on they were a fluke, I mean from going to the Bowl to being like 6th worst team in the league, he aint that great, I think Eli is more consistent and reliable.

Ray Lewis is a great  player andvery feared without question.  But you're righ, he had started to deckine recently.  I truly wish Marino would have had an elite recierving team but that wasn't the case.  And the Steelers D of the 70's, man what I wouldn't give to be able to pick them out of time and let them play against today's teams.  That would be truely entertaining.

Roethlisberger is so overrated that it's not funny.  Plus he's justs not that good.  I hate to say this but I think the whole thing with the Steelers winning the Super Bowl that year and I much as people will probably blast me for saying this but of well, I think it was truely fixed at some level.  I also do not think the Steelers will do absolutely anything this year at all.  This team is in a mess in more ways then one.  I never understood them picking up Duce(sp) Staley when he was so injury prone for the Eagles and then keep him on the bench paying him big money.  Not a smart decision and also not a start one not to make Big Ben responsible after his motorcycle accident. 

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Homedawggydog

Atari 2600

Cats or Dogs

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 llcoolray
[QUOTE="llcoolray"][QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"][QUOTE="llcoolray"][QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"][QUOTE="llcoolray"][QUOTE="LDouglasLJr"]

I think what made Montana better was Jerry Rice. If Marino had, had that type of reciever then it wouldn't be a question. But look at how many records Marino still holds or held at one point. Both were at the top of the league though. The Steelers of the 70's with that defense was something.

I would say wow, this is tough but will be Hall of Famers without question. But I'll pick Michael Strahan.

How about the draft of a few years ago at QB. Ben Rothelisberger or Elli Manning?

LDouglasLJr

Yeah, I guess so, Marino would have been the all time best if he would have had an elite recieving team when he was playing. Also that Steelers D was the best the NFL had ever seen I mean them having the legends such as Jack "The vampier" Lambret and Joe Greene, that was a team to beat. N I'm a real fan of Ray Lewis, but I think that hehas declined over the past 2 years, he really has'nt been a huge impact such a Michael Strahan has over his entire career, but Ray Lewis is the most athletic and feared of his era of players.

Ray Lewis is a great  player andvery feared without question.  But you're righ, he had started to deckine recently.  I truly wish Marino would have had an elite recierving team but that wasn't the case.  And the Steelers D of the 70's, man what I wouldn't give to be able to pick them out of time and let them play against today's teams.  That would be truely entertaining.

Roethlisberger is so overrated that it's not funny.  Plus he's justs not that good.  I hate to say this but I think the whole thing with the Steelers winning the Super Bowl that year and I much as people will probably blast me for saying this but of well, I think it was truely fixed at some level.  I also do not think the Steelers will do absolutely anything this year at all.  This team is in a mess in more ways then one.  I never understood them picking up Duce(sp) Staley when he was so injury prone for the Eagles and then keep him on the bench paying him big money.  Not a smart decision and also not a start one not to make Big Ben responsible after his motorcycle accident. 

Yeah, its too bad, he had a great career (an still is doin good anyway) it would have been great to see him get sacks like LT #56 (gretest LB of all time, modern era) but he sure can tackle like him. Imagine if Marino had people like Marrivin Harrison and Chad JOhnson as his primer WR he would have still ownd all the records. I would love to see them play against "The Almgihty Colts", Jack Lambret would be rippin Peyton Manning to shreds, and Joe Greene would be murdering everything in the backfield. I'd like to see Manning make something of the game against that All-time greatest D.  yeah, I dont know if it was, but come on every knows in their hearts that Denver should have won the Divison Championship, and went to the Super bowl, we were a way overall better team than Pittsburgh (especiually this past season) and I am not saying this as a angry and bitter Denver Fan, I'm sayin it as a loyal fan of the NFL, they should'nt have gone and especially won. It's alright, we'll just have to bounce back. Also, Doug, just to know, Whats your favorite football team?

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 llcoolray

Cats or Dogs

Homedawggydog

Dogs, I hate cat hair.

Denzel Washington or Samuel L Jackson (Who's the better actor? COUGH.... Denzel ........ COUGH)

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Homedawggydog
Samuel L. Jackson (do they speak english in What? say what again, say what one more god damn time!)
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 llcoolray

(do they speak english in What? say what again, say what one more god damn time!)Homedawggydog

What the heck are you talkin bout?!!!!lol

Pokemon or Yugioh

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Homedawggydog

Neither, they're both dumb (I was quoting a few lines from Pulp Fiction)

Samus or Master Chief (llcoolray can't vote on this one :P)

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 WhiteFlame-XIII

Samer Chief (tie)

Excrutiating pain or Death 

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Homedawggydog

death.

Wesker or Krauser

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 WhiteFlame-XIII

I dunno...

Phoenix down or Ring King (what sounds cooler) 

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 NWA_31

Phoenix down

Pancakes or Waffles ?

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Homedawggydog

Pancakes

Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris

comradex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 comradex
Member since 2003 • 3426 Posts

Walker Texas Ranger (if you don't know what I am talking about you don't watch enough tv)

Who's sig Homedawggydog or NWA_31?