WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 WhiteFlame-XIII
Member since 2007 • 4610 Posts
Here I go... this is all about FF. any questions? no? good. so for a starting topic, who is the character that annoyed you badly from any game? My pick would be Yuna, Rikku, and Paine when they were mini fairies in Kingdom Hearts 2. (I consider KH a semi- relative Branch to FF)
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 llcoolray
Member since 2004 • 670 Posts
Here I go... this is all about FF. any questions? no? good. so for a starting topic, who is the character that annoyed you badly from any game? My pick would be Yuna, Rikku, and Paine when they were mini fairies in Kingdom Hearts 2. (I consider KH a semi- relative Branch to FF)WhiteFlame-XIII
yeah, but all disney type movies and games are suppose to be annoying and fun at the same time, most of the time ANNOYING, but very good though. As for your're question, I think that it would be probably Zell from FFVIII, cuz he talked so much (well figurely of course, since they did text boxes) and was so cocky.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
I want FFTA2...now :(
Avatar image for WhiteFlame-XIII
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WhiteFlame-XIII

I want FFTA2...now :(NWA_31

same 

[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"]Here I go... this is all about FF. any questions? no? good. so for a starting topic, who is the character that annoyed you badly from any game? My pick would be Yuna, Rikku, and Paine when they were mini fairies in Kingdom Hearts 2. (I consider KH a semi- relative Branch to FF)llcoolray
yeah, but all disney type movies and games are suppose to be annoying and fun at the same time, most of the time ANNOYING, but very good though. As for your're question, I think that it would be probably Zell from FFVIII, cuz he talked so much (well figurely of course, since they did text boxes) and was so cocky.

yeah. Zell was pathetic 

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#5 Homedawggydog
Member since 2006 • 2818 Posts
I didn't like Yuffie and Cait Sith.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NWA_31

I didn't like Yuffie and Cait Sith.Homedawggydog

Why Yuffie ? She kicks ass...

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Homedawggydog

I just don't.

Tidus was cool but he looked dumb.

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NWA_31
Tidus was kinda weird...he looks like a white guy in-game, but he looks like an asian guy during the CG movies :?
Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Homedawggydog
and his vest thing looked so retarted.
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 llcoolray

[QUOTE="NWA_31"]I want FFTA2...now :(WhiteFlame-XIII

same 

[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"]Here I go... this is all about FF. any questions? no? good. so for a starting topic, who is the character that annoyed you badly from any game? My pick would be Yuna, Rikku, and Paine when they were mini fairies in Kingdom Hearts 2. (I consider KH a semi- relative Branch to FF)llcoolray

yeah. Zell was pathetic 

For sure, any other character was better than him, he is like all teenage kids lookin for a fight thinkin that he will always win. And to the poster who is saying about Tidus, he was kinda cool, he could've used a better wardrobe than what he got stuck with, but hey, all the main characters look like fruits!!!!LOL.

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Homedawggydog
I know Tidus was cool. I'm just saying that he looked dumb.
glitch-x911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 glitch-x911
Member since 2006 • 2988 Posts
Cloud is awesome!
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 WhiteFlame-XIII

Cloud is awesome! glitch-x911

that's like the 658743rd time you said that! :?... 

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Homedawggydog
Vincent was cool too (but Dirge of Cerberus sucked)
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 llcoolray

[QUOTE="glitch-x911"]Cloud is awesome! WhiteFlame-XIII

:lol: , yeah I count how many times people have said that. Does'nt anyone think Squall is cool from FFVIII

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NWA_31
[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"]

[QUOTE="glitch-x911"]Cloud is awesome! llcoolray

:lol: , yeah I count how many times people have said that. Does'nt anyone think Squall is cool from FFVIII

I do. I think hes a nice guy...

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 llcoolray
[QUOTE="llcoolray"][QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"]

[QUOTE="glitch-x911"]Cloud is awesome! NWA_31

I do. I think hes a nice guy...

Thank God, someone aggrees with me.

Anyway, I probably know the answer to this Question, but "Who thinks is the hardest monster/person to defeat in all of the FF's games?", I myself think that Omega Weapon from FFvIII was, cuz he had like 20- 50 million (dont remeber exact #) and could kill any of your players if they did'nt have full health up to 9999, cuz his "laser beam" attack could cause 9998 on one shot, my strategy to beat it was cast aura (to do my limit breaks, Squalls LION HEART, YEAHHH) and then cast Invicible right after, it was still difficult though.

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NWA_31
I never beat him :( He was so though...
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 llcoolray
I never beat him :( He was so though...NWA_31
Yeah he was, by far the most difficult boss (even way stonger than the main bosses in all the games) and I beat him completely legit, never used a gamshark/codebreaker. Has any else ever beat "OMega Weapon from FFVIII", and was everyones elses strategy the same as mine.
Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Homedawggydog
I nevern beat him. What do you get when you beat him?
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 NWA_31
Nothing, other than feeling proud of yourself...
Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Homedawggydog
Who else is getting the new FF Tactics?
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 NWA_31
Me :D Final Fantasy Tactics is one of my favorite series, I actually love FFT more than I love the Final Fantasy series :P
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 WhiteFlame-XIII
FFT is gonna RoK
Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Homedawggydog
Me :D Final Fantasy Tactics is one of my favorite series, I actually love FFT more than I love the Final Fantasy series :PNWA_31
I'm the same way.
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 llcoolray

[QUOTE="NWA_31"]Me :D Final Fantasy Tactics is one of my favorite series, I actually love FFT more than I love the Final Fantasy series :PHomedawggydog
I'm the same way.

I've seen the FF tactics games, but I have never tried them, are they really as good as you guys are saying?

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NWA_31

[QUOTE="Homedawggydog"][QUOTE="NWA_31"]Me :D Final Fantasy Tactics is one of my favorite series, I actually love FFT more than I love the Final Fantasy series :Pllcoolray

I'm the same way.

I've seen the FF tactics games, but I have never tried them, are they really as good as you guys are saying?

Yeah, they're really, really fun ;)

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 llcoolray
[QUOTE="llcoolray"]

[QUOTE="Homedawggydog"][QUOTE="NWA_31"]Me :D Final Fantasy Tactics is one of my favorite series, I actually love FFT more than I love the Final Fantasy series :PNWA_31

I'm the same way.

Yeah, they're really, really fun ;)

What makes em so fun? Is it somewhat like the regualr FF's? (gameplay wise)

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NWA_31

No. Its pretty different. You should read a review or watch a video or something...im too lazy to explain that to you :P

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Homedawggydog
It is a Final Fantasy version of Fire Emblem but with better gameplay (and since FE has awesome gameplay that makes FFT have uber awesome gameplay). The only downfall is the main character (Marche) and the story are kinda dumb.
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 WhiteFlame-XIII

It is a Final Fantasy version of Fire Emblem but with better gameplay (and since FE has awesome gameplay that makes FFT have uber awesome gameplay). The only downfall is the main character (Marche) and the story are kinda dumb.Homedawggydog

well FFT 2 is gonna RoK 

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 NWA_31

[QUOTE="Homedawggydog"]It is a Final Fantasy version of Fire Emblem but with better gameplay (and since FE has awesome gameplay that makes FFT have uber awesome gameplay). The only downfall is the main character (Marche) and the story are kinda dumb.WhiteFlame-XIII

well FFT 2 is gonna RoK 

No...its gonna PWN !

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 WhiteFlame-XIII
[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"]

[QUOTE="Homedawggydog"]It is a Final Fantasy version of Fire Emblem but with better gameplay (and since FE has awesome gameplay that makes FFT have uber awesome gameplay). The only downfall is the main character (Marche) and the story are kinda dumb.NWA_31

well FFT 2 is gonna RoK

No...its gonna PWN !

RoK, PWN, same difference... 

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 llcoolray

Well "Rock or PWN" I'll give them (FFT 1&2 when it comes out) a try.

So anyways, what do you guys think of how FFXIII is gonna do (I really really hope it has good storyline and characters)

hackR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hackR2
Member since 2006 • 1658 Posts

So anyways, what do you guys think of how FFXIII is gonna do (I really really hope it has good storyline and characters)

llcoolray

Man i think it's gonna rock, but i don't have PS3, or Xbox 360 T_T, really want to get versus XIII, much more then XIII

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 llcoolray
[QUOTE="llcoolray"]

hackR2

Man i think it's gonna rock, but i don't have PS3, or Xbox 360 T_T, really want to get versus XIII, much more then XIII

Yeah, it is gonna be the best. I had only gotten an xbox 360 just this past month, so I am moving very slowly in the gaming industry as well (you've gotta get a new sytem they are AWESOME!!!!!!!) But, If I was you I'd get a PS3 cuz from what I have heard they has'nt been any talk for it being multi platform, except for that loose talk section in GI's May issue.

Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Homedawggydog
I would get FFXIII and Versus XIII but I need to get a PS3
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 WhiteFlame-XIII
I don't care because it's on the PS3...
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 llcoolray

I don't care because it's on the PS3...WhiteFlame-XIII

Well I think we should all care bout FFXIII, even if that means for it being mult-platform, its the next biggest FF.

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LDouglasLJr
Member since 2005 • 5976 Posts

From all the info out about FF XIII it's looking to be an incredible addition to the series.  I also think the remake of FF:Tactics for the PSP is going to give it a must own in my opinion as the original on the PS1 was one of my favorite games for that platform and favorite games of all time.  As to what makes Tactics so different it takes that rpg element of FF but adds a lot of stragety to it.  Such as how your party is deployed, who has the hig ground and so on.  I put a lot of time into the original and cannot wait for this.

I also beat the Omega weapn in VIII and that was an incredibly difficult battle.  It took me awhile but my technique was very similiar to yours llcoolray.

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 llcoolray

From all the info out about FF XIII it's looking to be an incredible addition to the series.  I also think the remake of FF:Tactics for the PSP is going to give it a must own in my opinion as the original on the PS1 was one of my favorite games for that platform and favorite games of all time.  As to what makes Tactics so different it takes that rpg element of FF but adds a lot of stragety to it.  Such as how your party is deployed, who has the hig ground and so on.  I put a lot of time into the original and cannot wait for this.

I also beat the Omega weapn in VIII and that was an incredibly difficult battle.  It took me awhile but my technique was very similiar to yours llcoolray.

LDouglasLJr

Very well put, I believe that FFXIII will the next biggest installment for the FF series next to FFVII and FFX. And great job on defeating Omega Weapon, very very difficult as you stated, cant say anything else less simpiler, well it look like you and me are the only ones who had it to beat him, Cheers.

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LDouglasLJr

Yeah that Omega Weapon was something else to say the least.  That's a game I'd like to go back and play and be able to put the time I did into it as before but I just don't know if I can invest that much time in it again just to replay one of the classics.  I do enjoy playing the classics from time to time but more for just pure enjoyment of a high quality title.

FF:XIII I think could be lucky 13 for it and certainly has the abality from early information to stand up there with the greatest of the franchise but time will tell.

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 llcoolray

Yeah that Omega Weapon was something else to say the least.  That's a game I'd like to go back and play and be able to put the time I did into it as before but I just don't know if I can invest that much time in it again just to replay one of the classics.  I do enjoy playing the classics from time to time but more for just pure enjoyment of a high quality title.

FF:XIII I think could be lucky 13 for it and certainly has the abality from early information to stand up there with the greatest of the franchise but time will tell.

LDouglasLJr

Yup, from what I had remember I had like 125 hours or so invested into it, that is by far the most time I had ever put into a game next to FFX with like 85 hours (still tryin to get a lot of time into FFXII), that was by far the best game for exploration and extra stuff to do, it had a ton of stuff, thats why I had enjoyed it very much, I would just love to go back and destroy Omega Weapon one more time.

FF XIII: Yeah, I think that it will have to most potential for a great success, especially having the ability to have blue ray technology apart of it, they willl make it extremely long and worth the while.

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LDouglasLJr
XIII could be very long and it would be great if it is.  Have you ever played Morrowind on the original xbox ray?  That is a game I think I spent more total hours in then FF.  I'd love it if it turns out to be an extremely long and involving rpg with lots of side quest and maybe a return of the Omega Weapon. :)
Calebman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 Calebman
Member since 2003 • 518 Posts

XIII could be very long and it would be great if it is.  Have you ever played Morrowind on the original xbox ray?  That is a game I think I spent more total hours in then FF.  I'd love it if it turns out to be an extremely long and involving rpg with lots of side quest and maybe a return of the Omega Weapon. :)LDouglasLJr

With the higher tech level and from the way XII went, XIII could be a lot like Morrowind. Or at least more like the RPG's made by Rare on the N64. That would give a greater freedom to the games but it might be too untraditional. Oh well, change happens I guess. I liked XII and X-2's gameplay, so lets bring on the non-linear FF games.

LDouglasLJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LDouglasLJr
The non-linear play I'm sure has changed some opinoins about the FF series.  It does have the possibility to be as big as Morrowind but that will be very unlike past FF games.  Changes does happen, sometimes it's for the good and is difficult to see eand other times change isn't a good thing.  But I do know that change, just to change is never good.
Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Homedawggydog

Are they using FFXII's combat system in FFXIII?

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 NWA_31

Homedawggydog

Yeah...

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 llcoolray
XIII could be very long and it would be great if it is.  Have you ever played Morrowind on the original xbox ray?  That is a game I think I spent more total hours in then FF.  I'd love it if it turns out to be an extremely long and involving rpg with lots of side quest and maybe a return of the Omega Weapon. :)LDouglasLJr
Nah, I had'nt, but I have seen much bout it though, and thats pretty amazing, I played other RPG but FF is the game that most hr's of gaming go into. I really hope as well that FFXIII will be extremely long and with tons of extra stuff to do, that would be money worth spent, and if the make it somewhat like Elder Scrolls: Morrowind that would be kind of an extreme change from the original way the FF series was built, I mean FFxII did change the way gameplay was (by the real time action and ability to move on the field) but it would be an extreme change for hardcore and casual FF gamers alike, becuase its never been done before. And also to add, if they added "Omega Weapon" into FFXIII but he was a strong or maybe even stronger as he was in FFVIII, that would be the ultimate accomplishment (battle wise) to achieve in FF history, I would love the return of him.
Homedawggydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Homedawggydog
[QUOTE="Homedawggydog"]

NWA_31

Yeah...

Man! That stinks!