Xbox Series S Is On Sale For Its Lowest Price Yet
The refurbished console also comes with some digital content for Rocket League and Fortnite.
Xbox Series S inventory has been steadily increasing throughout 2022, making it easier for fans to get their hands on one of Microsoft's new-gen consoles. Deals and discounts have also been available a few times, but we've yet to see a deal as good as the one at Woot right now. Until the end of the week, you can pick up a refurbished Xbox Series S for just $240--down from its usual price of $300.
Xbox Series S might not be as powerful as its bigger sibling, but it's hard to pass up at this price point. It's especially enticing if you don't have a TV that can support 4K resolutions, as the Series S maxes out at 1440p and 60fps. And with this new deal, it's less than half the price of a new Xbox Series X--making it a great option for shoppers on a budget.
Once you pick up your new Xbox Series S, be sure to check out our favorite Xbox headsets and controllers to round out your setup, along with our list of the best Xbox games to start filling up your hard drive.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Get Splatoon 3 For $49 On Release Day
- The Splatoon 3 Pro Controller Is Available Now
- The Best Gaming And Tech Deals At Amazon
- The Biggest Games Releasing In September 2022: Splatoon 3, NBA 2K23, And More
- Get 16 2K Games For Only $18: Borderlands 3, BioShock Collection, And More
- NBA 2K23 Deal Includes Bunch Of Free In-Game Currency
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.