WD Black SN850 500GB Internal SSD Sees Nearly 50% Price Drop For Amazon Prime Day
A top solid state drive has dropped $60 in a limited time Prime Day deal.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is delivering a ton of great deals on all kinds of tech, but this discount on a top brand in solid state drives may be too good to pass up.
The WD Black SN850 500GB internal SSD is currently listed as $90, a $60 markdown from its normal price of $150. That 40% drop is one of the better discounts we've seen so far across all of Amazon's Prime Day storage deals.
If 500GB is too small for your current rig, larger sizes of the SN850 are also currently on sale at Amazon. The 1TB SSD has been marked down nearly $60 to $172 (was $230), while the 2TB SSD has dropped $100 to $429 (was $529).
We're tracking all of Amazon Prime Day's best deals as they release, from the best video game deals to top discounts on smart TVs, including a Samsung Q80A 85" 4K TV for $1300 off. If you're looking for sales outside of Prime Day, Walmart's Deals for Days promotion is also in full swing, as is Best Buy's "The Bigger Deal" flash sale.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Get Splatoon 3 For $49 On Release Day
- The Splatoon 3 Pro Controller Is Available Now
- The Best Gaming And Tech Deals At Amazon
- The Biggest Games Releasing In September 2022: Splatoon 3, NBA 2K23, And More
- Get 16 2K Games For Only $18: Borderlands 3, BioShock Collection, And More
- NBA 2K23 Deal Includes Bunch Of Free In-Game Currency
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.