Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader - Footfall Dock Puzzle Guide
Acquire a reward in Footfall's docks in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader.
The Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader Footfall Docks Puzzle will have you exploring various areas on a planet. The goal is to find out the correct number sequence based on the clues that you'll discover. Our guide discusses how to solve the Footfall Docks Puzzle in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader.
How to solve the Footfall Docks Puzzle in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader
You can solve the Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader Footfall Docks Puzzle by deciphering the clues from the Strange Memo. You can pick this up while exploring Void Dock Alpha-Rho on the planet. The puzzle itself is found on a large container along the right side, just a short distance away from the functionaries and queue.
Strange Memo clues
The Strange Memo has the following passage:
- 1. The holy book by the altar.
- 2. That void-damn customs guy. He is always on duty...
- 3. Guess what.
- 4. Hangar by the window. Remember to bow to the Emperor through the window.
Where to find the correct numbers
Each line (barring the third) pertains to a particular location on Footfall. The number you find in that spot is also the number that should appear as part of the code:
- 1. Go to the altar of Saint Drusus and interact with it. You should see the title of the book: "Life of Saint Drusus, Volume Three."
- 2. Head to the center of the dockyard (the one with a bunch of people milling around). You'll notice that there's an NPC named "Rank 5 Functionary Morbeto Kavalli."
- 3. It's the only numerical clue that you didn't see while exploring.
- 4. The last line pertains to the statue of the Emperor that can be seen past a hangar.
Footfall Docks Puzzle solution and reward
The solution to the Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader Footfall Docks Puzzle is 3-5-4-1. To solve it, head back to the large container that you saw earlier. Then, make sure that you click on each number in the correct sequence. If you do it right, the container will open, allowing you to pick up the loot in the small nook.
For your efforts, you'll receive a bunch of cargo, a Multikey, and a couple of unique pieces of equipment:
- Interrogation Goggles - +5 to Lore (Xenos); +10% hit chance against Xenos enemies
- Psyker's Footwear - +3% dodge for each Psyker power that you use; lasts until the end of combat
That's everything you need to now about how to solve the Footfall Docks Puzzle in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader. Since you're already exploring this particular planet, you might want to know where to find the Hidden Caches.
There are certainly more discoveries to be made as you continue your journey in the Koronus Expanse, so don't forget to visit our Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader guides hub.