Trials Of Osiris Rewards This Week In Destiny 2 (July 30-August 3)
Here's a look at the map, armor, and weapons you can earn right now in Trials of Osiris.
Update: The July 30 Trials of Osiris event has ended. Here's a full rundown of the map and rewards you'll see in Trials of Osiris for Aug. 6-10.
Trials of Osiris has returned for another weekend visit in Destiny 2, presenting players with the highest level of competition available in the game's PvP mode. Along with it comes the chance to earn some of the best rewards you can get your hands on.
As always, both the Trials of Osiris rewards and the map are randomized when the mode goes live at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET on Fridays. Here's a look at all of the rewards available in Trials of Osiris this week (via light.gg), as well as the map you'll spend this round playing on. Be sure to also check out where to find Xur and what Exotics he's selling.
Trials of Osiris Map and Rewards (July 30-August 3)
- Map: Wormhaven
- 3 wins -- Pyrrhic Ascent Helm (Titan), Pyrrhic Ascent Mask (Hunter), Pyrrhic Ascent Hood (Warlock)
- 5 wins -- Sola's Scar (sword)
- 7 wins -- Pyrrhic Ascent Gauntlets (Titan), Pyrrhic Ascent Grasps (Hunter), Pyrrhic Ascent Gloves (Warlock)
- Flawless run -- Eye of Sol (sniper rifle)
Trials of Osiris is a weekend PvP mode that runs from the daily reset on Friday until the weekly reset on Tuesday, giving you four days to take part. Unlike a typical Crucible affair, you'll need to not only win matches, but rack up as many as you can before notching three losses. As soon as you hit three losses, your Passage is reset, and you'll need to try again to rack up a total of seven wins. You'll get rewards at the three-, five-, and seven-wins mark, with the best possible prize awaiting those who can achieve a Flawless run in which you go 7-0 across your run.
Go Flawless, and you'll earn a trip to the Lighthouse and receive some special rewards, including the new Adept weapons. These have additional stat bonuses, making them among the most coveted items you can get your hands on.
You'll need a team of three to join in, as you won't be able to rely on matchmaking for partners. As you might imagine, given the outline above, you'll want to bring the best teammates and loadouts possible, as everyone is gunning to avoid even a single loss. Fortunately, you can still earn rewards by participating in Trials even if you lose, so be sure to talk to Saint-14 to get the appropriate bounty before beginning and then spend any Trials tokens you earn before the weekly reset on August 3, when they'll expire.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- Destiny 2's Witch Queen Expansion Will Have "The Definitive Destiny Campaign"
- Destiny 2's New Trials Of Osiris Is Great, But Needs One Big Change
- PSA: Destiny 2's Revamped, More Rewarding Trials Of Osiris Kicks Off September 10
- Iron Banter: This Week In Destiny 2 - Mara Sov's Ahamkara, The Death Of Dance, And An Iron Banner Arsenal
- Destiny 2 Could Have Us Kill Another Giant Worm God
- Destiny 2 Shattered Realm Ruins of Wrath - All Trivial Mysteries And Enigmatic Mysteries In Week 3
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Lost: Seasonal Challenges Guide (Week 3)
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.