The 2 Million Dollar Puzzle Is Back: It's Time To Piece Together A QR Code
Assemble a 500-piece puzzle for your chance to win $1 million.
Last month, we highlighted a unique QR-code jigsaw puzzle that, when scanned, gives you the chance to win $1 million. The 2 Million Dollar Puzzle --it's called that because two lucky puzzle enthusiasts will win the top prize--has returned.
The 500-piece puzzle comes from the Brooklyn-based art collective MSCHF, who released the One Million Dollar Puzzle in 2021. You can consider the 2 Million Dollar Puzzle a sequel with twice as many top-prize winners.
You’ll need to be 18 or older to redeem the code, but there are “no losers” with The 2 Million Dollar Puzzle. Everyone who completes the challenge will get at least $1, although let’s hope you end up with something more substantial.
At the very worst, you'll have spent $24 for an afternoon of jigsaw fun. And hey, maybe you'll want to frame and display your QR code? If you do win the $1 million (very, very unlikely), consider dropping a few bucks on these other mind-bending puzzles, such as the Venn Puzzle, Tycho Puzzle, or Jack Puzzle.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 Slim Bundles Still Available - Get Spider-Man 2 Or Modern Warfare 3 For Free
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.