The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Save On Some Great First-Party Nintendo Switch Games At Walmart Now
Super Mario Odyssey, Zelda, and Hyrule Warriors have all had their prices slashed.
If you're looking to expand your Nintendo Switch game collection but want to save some cash, then Walmart has just what you need right now. The store is currently selling a whole bunch of Nintendo Switch games at deeply discounted prices, and many of them are acclaimed first-party exclusives like Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Given that Nintendo games rarely see price drops, it's a great time to pick them up.
The aforementioned Super Mario Odyssey is just $40 right now with free pickup or two-day delivery, and the same options are available on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for $48. Both are absolutely essential for any Nintendo Switch owner, so it's a great time to buy them if you haven't already.
The upgraded games New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury are on sale for $40 and $50, respectively. Note that for the latter game and some of the others included in the sale, you have to add them to your cart before the sale price will appear. They offer very different experiences, with New Super Maro Bros. U Deluxe playing like a classic 2D Mario game while Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury is a course-based 3D platformer that also includes a free-roaming bonus game.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is $50 and you're going to want it for any get-togethers you may have after your family and friends have been fully vaccinated. And if you're still planning on spending a lot of time alone and need a game that can make it fly by, then Fire Emblem: Three Houses at $40 is a perfect choice. The turn-based role-playing game is one of the best in the series, and it includes essentially three campaigns to make replaying it worthwhile.
You can check out more of the best Walmart Switch game deals below, and for Take-Two games, take advantage of the Nintendo eShop sale.
Best Nintendo Switch Walmart deals
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses -- $40 ($50)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo -- $36 ($60)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe -- $50 ($60)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe -- $40 ($50)
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe -- $48 (
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury -- $50 ($60)
- Super Mario Odyssey -- $40 ($60)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild -- $48 ($60)
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Best Buy's Having A Big Clearance Sale On Games Right Now
- New Capcom PC Games Sale Brings Discounts On Monster Hunter Stories 2 And More
- PlayStation Plus Free Games For July 2021 Are Available Now
- Amazon Prime's 7 Free Games For July 2021 Are Live
- Xbox Games With Gold Free Games July 2021: Two Freebies Are Live Now