PUBG Update Nerfs BRDM Patrol Car, Full Patch Notes Detailed
The console-specific update also makes a number of small quality-of-life adjustments.
PUBG Corporation has rolled out a console-specific update for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One that makes some quality-of-life adjustments. We've compiled the full patch notes below.
The update, which is available right now for all players to download, fixes just a few issues. This includes problems where buildings on Miramar were completely transparent, complications that incorrectly displayed buildings on Vikendi, issues where spectating in solo mode would not work properly, and more.
In addition to these small adjustments, the patch also addresses an issue where players were able to fire on full-auto and continue firing without exposing themselves inside the BRDM armored patrol car.
In other PUBG news, PUBG Corporation has partnered with Google to surprise-launch the battle royale shooter on the Stadia platform. This version of the game includes exclusive content, such as skins and more, in the form of the new Pioneer Edition. PUBG: Pioneer Edition is available on Google Stadia right now.
PUBG Console Patch Notes (May 12)
- Fixed an issue where a player can enter a BRDM while firing on full-auto and is able to continue firing without exposing their body.
- Fixed an issue where a building on Vikendi is shown incorrectly on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue where ammunition is not displayed correctly while reloading when using the "Skol-Kar98k" skin.
- Fixed an issue that caused the left wrist to display incorrectly when equipping the Panzerfaust.
- Fixed an issue that caused the insides of some buildings to be completely see-through on Miramar.
- Fixed an issue where players were incorrectly able to switch between other players while spectating in solo mode.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com