Not-E3 2022 Press Conference Schedule: All Of This Week's Events
Here's when all of the upcoming press conference-style events are set to take place and what to expect.
E3 2022 isn't taking place this year, but numerous companies have stepped up to fill June with press conference-style events promising news, reveals, trailers, and gameplay for a wide variety of upcoming games. We've already gotten through most of them, but a few major companies have yet to confirm events.
It's possible more events could still be confirmed--Nintendo has yet to announce its plans for a Direct, which we typically expect to see every June. Sony recently held a State of Play, but that wasn't focused on its non-VR first-party lineup. There's still time for that to happen, of course. Here's the remaining lineup:
- Overwatch 2 Event: June 16, time TBD
- Final Fantasy VII Celebration: June 16, 3 PM PT
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct: June 22, 7 AM PT
- Focus Entertainment Showcase: June 23, 9 AM PT
Overwatch 2 reveal event
Yes, Overwatch 2 has already gotten some semi-public playtesting and was announced a few years ago, but Blizzard is calling its next presentation a "reveal event." The shooter, which will release in early access without its campaign this October, will be shown on June 16 at 10 AM PT, and we expect to see more from hero Sojourn and the updated moves and abilities for existing heroes.
- 10 AM PT
- 12 PM CT
- 1 PM ET
- 6 PM BST
Past event coverage
- 505 Games Announces First-Person Survival Game Among The Trolls
- Lechonk Debuts In New Pokemon Scarlet And Violet Trailer
- Warhammer Skulls 2022: All The Game Announcements
- PlayStation State Of Play June 2022 Biggest Announcements And Games
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Preview
- Summer Game Fest Live: Biggest Games And Announcements
- Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase: Biggest Games And Announcements
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.