New PS5 PS Plus Benefit Includes A Huge Library Of The Best PS4 Games
Sony revealed a new PlayStation Plus benefit coming to the PS5, which grants its subscribers a library of the PS4's best games.
Those who buy the PS5 will receive a new benefit with their PlayStation Plus subscription. Sony revealed the Plus Collection during its recent PS5 event, a library of some of the best PS4 games that is freely available to Plus subscribers. The Plus Collection includes first-party games like God of War, Bloodborne, and Days Gone as well as third-party titles, such as Persona 5, Monster Hunter World, and Resident Evil 7.
The Plus Collection is exclusively available on the PS5. Sony announced that it's an added benefit to the PlayStation Plus service and does not cost extra.
PS5 Plus Collection games confirmed so far
- God of War
- Persona 5
- Resident Evil 7
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Monster Hunter World
- The Last Guardian
- Detroit: Become Human
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Battlefield 1
- Mortal Kombat X
- Days Gone
- Final Fantasy XV
- Fallout 4
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Ratchet & Clank
- Until Dawn
- Infamous: Second Son
PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch And More Games Coverage
- Gran Turismo 7 Delayed To 2022 Due To Challenges Related To COVID-19
- Sony Announces New PSVR Headset For PS5
- PS5 Restock Tracker: Latest Updates For PS5 Availability
- + Show More PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch And More Games Coverage Links (2)
- How To Sign Up For Diablo 2: Resurrected's Alpha
- Splatoon 3 Announced For Nintendo Switch, Coming In 2022
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation