NBA Live 2004 released
EA Sports' latest hoops title comes out of the gate on the Xbox, PS2, and GameCube.
Electronic Arts announced that gamers can now scoop up the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GameCube versions of NBA Live 2004, its latest basketball title. The MSRP is $49.99, about the same as a real-life NBA ticket--in the furthest-back row, before the service charge or "convenience fee."
NBA Live 2004 is being promoted as having the following new or improved features:
- Freestyle control, which allows for unique moves and added control over players away from the ball
- Midair passing and spinning
- One-button quick plays
- New dunks
- New defensive options
- Realistic gameplay with 10-man motion capture
- Enhanced dynasty mode
- New commentary from Marv Albert and Mike Fratello
- Online PlayStation 2 play through EA Sports Nation
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org