NBA 2K21 MyTeam Season 4 Now Live On All Platforms
Season 4: The Return of NBA 2K21's MyTeam brings about new additions like challenges and players.
The fourth season of NBA 2K21's MyTeam mode is now live on Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Stadia, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. Called The Return, Season 4 brings some new additions like challenges, rewards, and players.
Publisher 2K shared the news in a brief press release detailing what's new about MyTeam Season 4. The headliner is the Galaxy Opal version of the Los Angeles Clippers' Kawhi Leonard, which is a new level 40 prize. There are new NBA Weekly and Moments challenges and agendas for players to participate in, an additional Kareem signature challenge, the introduction of the Domination Heat Check tier, and more Throwback Moment pack drops.
Other additions to MyTeam as part of Season 4: The Return are Galaxy Opal versions of the Washington Wizards' Russell Westbrook, former Boston Celtics player Kevin McHale, and the Portland Trail Blazers' Damian Lillard. Further, the second series of Idols is live, with those who have completed the first series earning a Galaxy Opal version of former pro Chris Webber.
Check below for the rundown of everything come to NBA MyTeam with Season 4.
NBA 2K21 MyTeam Season 4 Contents
- A new level 40 prize: Galaxy Opal Kawhi Leonard.
- New NBA Weekly and Moments Challenges and Agendas tied with the return of the NBA Season.
- New 'Kareem Signature Challenge'.
- New Domination Tier: Heat Check Teams.
- Earn 3 stars against all 33 Heat Check teams to earn Galaxy Opal Antawn Jamison. Each Heat Check team's form depends on their actual performance in the NBA (IRL).
- New 'Throwback Moments' packs every Tuesday, each player included is tied to a specific iconic moment in their career.
- New Galaxy Opal Russell Westbrook reward for earning all 6 rings in Limited and Galaxy Opal Kevin McHale for going 12-0 in Galaxy Opal League of MyTEAM Unlimited.
- Galaxy Opal Damian Lillard will also now be available to any players who have collected 2000 cards.
- IDOLS Series II starts in Season 4, players who completed Series I in the previous Seasons will have earned themselves Galaxy Opal Chris Webber.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.