mClassic Graphics Upscaler For Retro Gaming And Switch Is Back On Sale At Amazon
The mClassic is a very cool accessory for Nintendo Switch and retro gamers.
Nintendo Switch and retro gamers can pick up the mClassic graphics upscaler for $80 at Amazon. This deal had disappeared after Cyber Monday but has returned once again. Normally $100, the mClassic is one of the coolest and most practical gaming accessories around. This plug-and-play dongle upscales the resolution of your games. This is extremely useful for older consoles that generally look pretty abysmal displayed on modern TVs. It also offers a slight visual upgrade for Nintendo Switch games.
As mentioned, it's also a wonderful accessory for retro gaming on modern TVs. So if you want to play consoles like the GameCube, Super Nintendo, or N64 without a CRT TV, the mClassic is a great option. Retro consoles without HDMI ports can utilize the mClassic by picking up an HDMI adapter (such as this one for classic Nintendo consoles).
While we've found the mClassic to work great for the Switch and retro Nintendo consoles, your mileage may vary based on which console and TV you're using. That said, regardless of which console you play on, the mClassic will certain help display crisper textures and a clearer picture for retro games, making them highly playable on modern TVs.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Spider-Man 2 And Modern Warfare 3 PS5 Slim Bundles Are Still On Sale
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.