Just Dance 2022 Releasing On November 4
Just Dance 2022 is releasing on nearly every platform, except for the Wii.
Just Dance 2022 was announced during the Ubisoft Forward event, releasing November 4 for Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. The game features artist and performer Todrick Hall, and a special version of Hall's song "Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels" will be featured in the new game.
Just Dance 2022 will have 40 new songs, featuring Ciara, Justin Bieber, and Believer by Imagine Dragons. Every copy of the game will feature a free one-month subscription to Just Dance Unlimited, which includes over 700 songs.
Fans of Just Dance will also have the opportunity to get to vote on which Just Dance coaches are featured in the music video for the new version of Hall's song. Classic modes from other Just Dance titles will be returning in Just Dance 2022: Sweat Mode, Co-op Mode, Quickplay Mode, and World Dance Floor. Players can use the free Just Dance Controller app for iOS and Android to play the game on any of the listed platforms.
Some of the Songs included in Just Dance 2022 are:
- “Believer” by Imagine Dragons
- “Level Up” by Ciara
- “Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels” by Todrick Hall
- “China” by Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Karol G Ft. Ozuna, J Balvin
- “Run The World (Girls)” by Beyoncé
- “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” by Katy Perry
- “Funk” by Meghan Trainor
E3 2021 News & Announcements
- Nintendo Switch OLED Announced, Coming October 8
- E3 2021: Schedule, Participants, And What To Expect
- Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase Announcements: Starfield, Halo Infinite, Diablo 2
- Nintendo Direct E3 2021 Announcements: Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars
- E3 2021 Games Confirmed So Far
- Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Announcements: Far Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids 2, Avatar
- Square Enix E3 2021 Stream Announcements: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Final Fantasy Origin, Babylon's Fall
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.