How To Get Crusader Kings II For Free Right Now
With a deal this good, resistance is feudal.
Most games set in ye olden times are focused on the clash of kingdoms, brutal warfare, and the sound of steel-on-steel violence, but for something different, the Crusader Kings series is a fascinating diversion. Essentially a series about political maneuvering and diplomatic strategy, the middle chapter of this trilogy is currently free to own on GOG.
Like GOG's other giveaways, the process to claim Crusader Kings II is relatively simple. Sign in--or up--to your GOG account, navigate to the game page, add it to your cart, and check out with a 100% discount. It's that easy. Like other GOG games, this is a DRM-free game and you'll be able to download and install it without needing to be online to play it.
There's also a lot of DLC for Crusader Kings II, although you'll need to pay up if you want them. They're not too expensive, and most of these DLC packs are priced at $2.50 each.
First released in 2012, Crusader Kings II was praised in GameSpot's 8/10 review for its intricate gameplay which focused on building and maintaining a feudal kingdom. "Crusader Kings II makes it an absolute delight to rewrite history one small step at a time."
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 Slim Bundles Still Available - Get Spider-Man 2 Or Modern Warfare 3 For Free
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.