Halo Infinite Joint Fire Event - All Cosmetics And Challenges
Here's everything you'll need to know about Joint Fire.
Halo Infinite is back with yet another live event Season 2 called Joint Fire. Just like the most recent live events, Joint Fire doesn't serve any narrative purposes but instead offers players free cosmetic items. In this event, players can unlock 10 cosmetics for free so long as they participate in Joint Ops. Here's everything you'll need to know about the Halo Infinite Join Fire event.
Halo Infinite Joint Fire challenges
Joint fire is a live in-game event and will be available until January 30, 2023. During this two-week event. Players will have the chance to complete 10 challenges. To complete them, they'll have to play Joint Ops.
Joint Ops, or Covet One Flag, is a twist on Capture The Flag. One team is tasked with capturing the defender's flag, and the defenders have to hold them off for a certain amount of time. The twist is that the defenders spawn with an Energy Sword, VK78 Commando, and Threat Sensor. Meanwhile, the attackers spawn with a Pulse Carbine, MK50 Sidekick, and Active Camo, giving the teams asymmetrical loadouts that demand different playstyles. Here are the 10 challenges you'll need to complete to finish your event pass:
- No Site Unseen - Win Rounds in Joint Ops (2) - 100 XP
- Strout Defense - Kill Enemy Spartans with the Sidekick or Bulldog in Joint Ops (5) - 100 XP
- Sneaking Suspicion - Complete Matches in Joint Ops (1) - 150 XP
- Quiet Vigilance - Earn Kills or Assists in Joint Ops (30) - 200 XP
- Quiet Vigilance - Earn Kills or Assists in Joint Ops (10) - 100 XP
- Strout Defense - Kill Enemy Spartans with the Sidekick or Bulldog in Joint Ops (10) - 150 XP
- No Site Unseen - Win Rounds in Joint Ops (10) - 200 XP
- Sneak King - Earn Cumulative Personal Score in Joint Ops (1,500) - 100 XP
- No Site Unseen - Win Rounds in Joint Ops (10) - 150 XP
- Sneak King - Earn Cumulative Personal Score in Joint Ops (5,000) - 200 XP
Join Fire cosmetics
After completing all of those challenges, you'll be rewarded with a variety of Halo Infinite cosmetic items. Here's what players can unlock once they complete all the challenges:
- Squad Drop (Backdrop)
- Bay Sunset (Visor)
- UA/Type JFO (Knee Pads)
- Util/Tvastar Diagnostic Rig (Chest)
- JFO (Helmet)
- Violet Crush (Armor Coating)
- Action Lime (Visor)
- SAP/JFO (Left Shoulder Pad)
- SAP/JFO (Right Shoulder Pad)
- Hul-I/Xftrec/Flamingo (Helmet Attachment)
As long as players participate in the Joint Ops mode and complete all the challenges, they can unlock all the items listed above. Make sure you complete everything before January 31, or else they'll be just like Captain Keyes: gone. Good luck out there, Spartan!
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com
Join the conversation